Enjoy your game mode

Let’s all enjoy the game modes you like and stop with the postponing of modes you don’t like. If you don’t like Wars then don’t play it. If you don’t like World event then don’t play it. There are lots of modes in the game and you are free to choose one you like. If we keep postponing guild wars then it’s going to be hard to keep folks in a guild when that’s the reason they play the game. If someone doesn’t want to participate in this war it will be fine to skip it. Your decision to skip it should not affect the rest of the player base. Same for the rest of the modes. There are modes I skip because They are not fun to me. This is where the top 27 scores come in.

2 Likes

This may not be a choice in certain geographic areas due to world events but in principle i agree with you and get why you have started this thread in response to a different thread which is currently in a yoyo open/closed state. Unfortunately some players might get kicked by GMs in the coming weeks because they perceive players to be inactive when in truth they cannot access many microsoft products. Not that this will affect so much those ‘multi guilds’ with at least 2 divisions (guilds) that can interchange members to ensure full membership of their primary squad.

2 Likes