Empty defense reward in PvP

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected to get at least a win or a loss. I got neither.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Never seen it before. Cannot reproduce. This was on mobile (am playing at PC as well but never at the same time)

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

i get that every week (mobile/pc)

1 Like

I have experienced this as well. I believe it occurs when you open the pvp screen, the day rolls over (midnight US Pacific time), and you continue playing pvp without returning to the map screen. Exiting to the map screen or relaunching the app should fix it.

I get this weekly, on a couple of accounts, across platforms. Nothing to worry about.

it cant be that, i dont pvp at all around reset hours

but it could be that i might have uncollected defense wins/loses from before the reset - that was reseted but the “!” remained after them

It’s possible, but it feels strange that uncollected pvp rewards would disappear because of the weekly reset

they 100% disappear
i never ever got any rewards after reset (its always 0:0 or no ! ), and i often dont check the game for last… 10± hours from before reset so its pretty sure they must have been disappearing