Eagle Vrawk

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/eagle-vrawk/

New Epic Troop: Vrawk Daemon The Vrawk Daemon will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: At the Crossroads There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Venbarak,…

2 Likes

“See you at the crossroads so you won’t be lonely.”

:sunglasses:

Hey and we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
Everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday
And we pray, and we pray, and we pray, and we pray
Everday, everyday, everyday, everyday

1 Like

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Abynissia, The Archduke
3.2% 1 Baphomet, Dark Monolith, Infernal King
12% 1 Desdaemona, Erinyes, Helgor the Guardian, Hellcat, Herald of Blight, Herald of Chaos, Herald of Damnation, Herald of Woe, Lamashtu, Lucifria, Sir Mordayne, Venbarak, Vrawk Daemon
21.6% 1 Bone Daemon, Gate of Souls, Incubus, Twisted Hero
21.6% 2 Blightwing, Hellhound, Succubus
21.49% 3 Creeper, Nightmare, Quasit

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

8 Likes

Is it okay to play PvP for company, or is it better to stay out of it so you don’t get an autobahn?

And so there is no answer, what is dangerous, what is safe from the developers…

I don’t understand your question or your statement, @Squi . You might want to reword your post so it actually makes some kind of sense, if you want a proper response.

If you play PVP, you may encounter the new Christmas troop on a defense team, which could lead to your account being banned. That’s what people are speculating, anyway. Hopefully they’ve turned off the bot detection tool for now and that’s no longer a danger.

8 Likes

Is it possible for the task with PvP (kill 10 opponents in a ranked PvP) for the company to go to PvP, perform, or better to change it, so as not to risk getting under the autobahn, because we have not told the cause of the wave of bans developers. And yes, it’s a question.

Is that better formulated?

Anyone else got a bug where campaign tasks arent unlocking rewards?

I’ve had a bug a couple times this campaign where the tasks showed as completed even though I had not done them. I wasn’t given stars for the “completed” tasks. Fortunately support was very responsive and gave me back the stars.

You mean campaign (not company) and auto-ban (not autobahn).

I understood you first time, though. :wink:

Can’t say. I just did the task normally. But if you’re unsure, reroll.

I just checked. My campaign was reset to 0 too. And I bought the kingdom pass a while ago, so I wasted my money I guess. :pleading_face:

They definitely need to fix those campaign stars as well.