Eagle Rock

EAGLE ROCK

New Raid Boss Troop: Valiant Pyrea

Valiant Pyrea will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Rare Troop: Fireborn Eagle

The Fireborn Eagle will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Volcan’s Mace

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

6 Likes

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Avoid spending money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just ignore and close your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary .

14 Likes

Will Kalika be in the event key drop table this week?

She was in Event (green) keys 2 weeks ago, I personally got 1 from them

She should be the only one available this week but based on previous event key shenanigans I personally wouldn’t start pulling event keys looking for her until confirmed by players

3 Likes

One guild mate got her with one key spended for the campaign task.
I got her in the event, bought the weapon. :joy:

1 Like