Do you like the Treasure Hunt campaign task?

TH > stoopid Arena #bawahaha

I despise Treasure Hunt tasks but I’ll still do them each time instead of spending gems. I don’t want to give in.

2 Likes

Add me to the ‘meh’ category. Once a week for ~10 minutes is not that bad and you get a handful of gems for your troubles as well. I actually managed to do it with only 3 attempts this week so took me like 5-6 minutes. I think a lot of people are forgetting the old weekly TH tasks that would require about 2 hours of playing TH. Now THAT was worth complaining about.

I’d rather do 3 TH than an arena run.

2 Likes

I hate the ones you have to do 3 to 5 times. They are made to annoy the Heck out of you. Some give in and spend gems to skip. When people do this the devs make more of them.

2 Likes

I dont like anything about the campaign so I am fully skipping it. Good for me. It had a minor fun factor the first 2 weeks or so.

1 Like

IMHO: TH > Arena run > Time-gated tasks

5 Likes

I know folks that are doing the same. They want you to spend $10 then also want you to fork over gems from the looks of it. Why else would they go from 1 explore to 3 then to 5. Some folks are home all the time and do not work, others work for a living and do not appreciate forced play in areas of game that is not fun to them in their limited time so the $10 is one thing but the extended time or fork over gems is another. They will continue to link things like duskbringer type weapons to campaign to annoy folks even more I bet :joy:.

1 Like

I was feeling similarly, take it or leave it… but then thinking about how much some people get bent out of shape over it, that little bit of schadenfreude pushed me up to a yes vote. This is not at all difficult to do and doesn’t take that long, so I don’t mind a few treasure hunts here and there.

1 Like

Honestly I never completely read the task description. Saw Treasure Hunt and closed the task with gems.

1 Like

I may be in the minority but I have always enjoyed it as a game mode going back to Puzzle Quest 2.
That being said the rewards generally make it not worth my time but the same can be said for almost all campaign tasks.

NO. I Hate it. I hate the Treasure hunt before the campaign and hate more after the campaign because you are forced to do what you hate the most in this game beside the Arena which is the next hated game mode.

1 Like

No its a waste of quality time. I have better things to do!