Diviner Transcend Spell bug

(Please edit this template into the italics below.

_[Please check the known issues list before posting a bug](https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/3-5-known-issues-pc-mobile/41214._

Platform, device version and operating system
Android

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Diviner Transcend spell don’t work as it says.
Its say “Exchange 2 life for 2 Magic…”, but acctualy it work like “Exchange 2 life for 1 magic…”.

Please correct this bug to make her Exchange 2 life for 2 magic.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Select the Diviner as troop (with Transcend spell enable) > start a battle > make 4/5 gems match > will lose 2 life and gain 1 magic

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

It works fine for me, 2 magic for 4-matches.
The magic gain on the spell itself is magic/2+1, maybe that is the reason for the confusion.

Hello,

The development team has tried to reproduce this issue and is not able to. The Spell is working as described.

What is your language? Have you noticed this issue on PC/Steam as well, or are you only playing on Android?

Playing only in Android (Language: English).
Hero lvl 97
Humilty lvl 17 (Traits: -----)
Diviner lvl 17 (Traits: Transcend)
Justice lvl 17 (Traits: Construct Bond)

Happen every battle

Fixed…!

Yes, Diviner has half magic scaling, seeing as she can potentially buff her own magic.

2 Likes

@Cyrup I think this bug is still occurring, I’m experiencing it in close to the same setup as the OP: only on Android, hero lvl 1049 Warlord 100, Diviner, Divine Ishbaala, and Infernus all maxed out. Using a Pixel XL running Android P.

To be clear, the bug I’m experiencing is that the Transcend trait showing 2 life exchanged for 2 magic on 4/5 matches, but the actual behavior is 2 life exchanged for 1 magic. It has nothing to do with the spell which from everything I can tell is working as intended.

I haven’t tried on any other devices, but I did try clearing out all game data and re-installing to no avail. This issue has persisted through multiple game patches and updates, so I’m not convinced it’s something locally that is going wrong.

Thanks for your help!

What enemies are on the opposing team when this happens, and their Traits/affixes?

If you could grab a screenshot before/after this happens that would be very helpful.