Did they nerfed the Vault keys? getting less VK than before

I usually get between 10 - 17 as an average vault keys. now I am getting an average 5 Vault keys. I tested this with 10 runs so far but still it is big difference between what was and now. anyone can confirm this or give me your feedback. Maybe it is my bad luck, maybe!
Thanks

*** After further testing and running more GAP, it is little below normal. Now average is 5 to 11 and one EVK.***

Thank guys for your feedback.

1 Like

got 23 VK and 5 EVK on first palooza today and just 5 VK on second palooza. I’ll be starting a 3rd soon i will let you know results

13 VK and 2 EVK

1 vk and less than 10 gnomes and only 9 kingdom crowns in an hour and a half. Afraid to even craft a GAP.

i killed 736 gnomes so far (i used GAP)
i got 48 vault keys, and 16 pity keys
8 evk

looks normal to me

2 Likes

my first run i killed 140 gnomes and got a total of 2 VK and 2 EVK

After further testing and running more GAP, it is little below normal. Now average is 5 to 11 and one EVK. it could be my bad luck again but I run lots of GAP and I can say for my account it is little less than normal.

1 Like

Its below normal. They dont give anything away here, even if they say they are. No problem -everything is working as intended including no Christmas compensation for weavergate .