DEVS more transparancy please

so i dont know how to word this without comming across as agressive.

please devs can you be more transparant when making changes. The community has noticed significant drop rate reductions to the vault keys from this vault event. there have been other small changes too that i cant thinkof right now, but im sure the community will outline them below. if you want to keep your game alive then treat your customers better

7 Likes

imagem_2023-11-26_130056245
It seems normal to me.

1 Like

just this weekend?

Yes, I start with zero keys so it’s easier to know the total.

2 Likes

must have taken some grinding to get that total then. i normally sot at 10% epics to regular. but i am down about 10 this time

A persons stash has nothing to do with drop rates. If you play 20 hours a day then yes even with lower drop rates you will get lots of keys. My sanity is worth far more than to do that.

2 Likes

Keys per weekend is a pretty poor metric to use, if I’m being honest.
Keys per palooza, for starters, is much better.

Last month I decided to go all out - which I don’t normally do - just because and won’t repeat the feat anytime soon.

Elephant in the room, of course, is that I did not count gnomes per each palooza, so take the number with a pinch of salt.
However, one can always twiddle thumbs and make assumptions…going from the instances when I did count the critters (out of curiosity and for fun) I say I can quite reliably catch 220 gnomes per 1 palooza run. 232 gnomes per palooza is also within reasonably optimistic expectation.

The few runs I’ve kept my eye in this weekend fall within the same basket as the ones shown above.

Anyhow, make out what you will from this.

1 Like

I usually get that amount every vault event.

Same here. My drop rate for vault keys as the same as usual, but only seeing 5% epic vault keys instead of my usual 10%. Could just be unlucky this weekend. I haven’t had the time to grind as much as I normally do, so there’s also that. Possibly could even out if I run more GAPS today. Busy holiday weekend, may not get to it.

2 Likes

Hello just jumping in real quick - should we make any changes to any drop rate chances or percentages, we will definitely notify the community, whether that be in the patch notes for the update or in their own post. As these can only be done to the server, they will likely only go out with an update, so would expect them to be mentioned in a patch notes blog.

But we have not made any adjustments to any drop rates, across the board, for any rewards, recently. The last time any changes were made was 2 years ago: Gnome-a-Palooza Changes – Gems of War

10 Likes