Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

I suspect the cost remains in place to discourage constant swapping of classes because of the unforeseen consequences it would have on a player who sets the Hero on defense assuming the class is snapshotted at that time. By making the switch heavyweight, it feels less like a configuration step and more like an actual investment.

But perhaps that’s reading too far into it. I too would like the cost significantly lowered, if not abolished outright.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind a moderate gold cost, say 2000 gp or something like that. For beginning players that’s serious money, whereas it’s peanuts for the more experienced players that know the consequences and have multiple classes traited and leveled and thus can actually benefit from switching classes.

3 Likes

Agreed. Hopefully they make a change to this effect.

2 Likes

If their final goal is to have one hero class per kingdom, they really need to do something about that cost, otherwise they might as well just save the development cost/time and use that elsewhere. There’s very little incentive to try more than one class as is.

(I agree with everything related thats being said about hero classes so far)

I’m having a hard time even making any progress toward getting the new hero weapons and perks right now. My go-to anti-psion/famine team uses one hero class and my explore team uses another. It’s hard to manage all the class changes I need to do as it is, without having to chip away at these other classes in between somehow.

1 Like

I’m not bothered about the weapons, they’re not worth it imo. As long as you have the class traited and levelled and all the perks unlocked, you’re good to go!

Unless I missed something this question wasn’t answered

i think you misunderstood me?
“trap for low level players who are scared of pvp” means its a trap for those OF low level players WHO are scared, not a trap for all of low levels, thats what i meant, since the scared ones generally wont even try the pvp → and the big “quest” button will “suggest” its a good place to farm
the low levels who just try all game modes on their own will ofc know better whats good for them

@Sheba
i wouldnt mind if explore was the biggest button instead of quests (but id prefer the kingdom stats as the biggest). not sure about what exactly did you disagree with me? im saying that for the players who want rewards but dont know much how to get them displaying the quest button as the biggest is at least missleading - its as if there was a big “join solo guild” button next to a small “join active guild” button

btw i like the game lore except for the hero part which i find nearly insulting to the player since the player card says “its you” (you are that idiot)

I may have missed it but is there any chance on traitstone drop being increased or cost of traiting some troops to be lessened? It seems that traitstone drop has decreased. or maybe a plan for like the the top star on kingdom level to be an Increased Rate of Traitstone as a suggestion

At this time we have no plans to increase the traitstone drop rate. Also, this rate hasn’t been changed with the newest updates, it is the same as before.