Dementors Guild

Hey guys, Chat has been acting kind of crazy. So here we are. This is a great place to let me know you will be gone. come in here hang out. ask questions. But remember anyone can pop in here. Not just our guild. I know I won’t have to worry about anyone from out guild. You guys are a great group and some of you have been with me a long time.

Min requirements are as follows: Log in once a week, donate 5 k OR get 5 trophies. 1k= 1trophy. So if you want to mix it up combine some stuff. What ever you want. If I see you log in and not do anything else I will assume you are collecting and I will kick you after a week. If you can’t meet the mins for the week I want an email or message on chat or here. There are 3 ways to do it. Tell a guild member. We take care and look out for each other.

Our min requirements are low so you guys can get your kingdoms to level 10. Thats why the trophies are a substitute for 5k. We have a great group of mentors. We can’t get better than our top players. If you have questions ask!!!

Sorry to intrude in on your guild chat but on the off chance you haven’t looked into alternative chat solutions, many guilds like Discord and/or Line. :slight_smile:

Just let me know if you’d like me to delete this and I’m happy to do so. Hope you all have a great day! :smile:

discord and line are ways to chat?

I’m not very good at the technology thing. sorry if this is a dumb question

cool I found discord I will check it out Thanks

1 Like

For sure; yeah they are both chat programs that you can use either on PC or mobile. I don’t know much about Line but I setup Discord from my guild and we haven’t looked back since. It’s all free and you can create as few or as many channels as you want to organize your guild’s chat. :slight_smile:

so how do I delete this thing I created lol do you know?

well, nice to see my guild has a forum thread for alerts regarding aways.

1 Like

I don’t think you can delete posts but you can edit your title and ask the devs to close it. :slight_smile:

I’m trying. I think discord is going to be the way to go.

thanks anyway lol

1 Like

i guess this is just going to vanish… oh well.

no it won’t I’m going to keep it until I can get something else in place

so just checking - haven’t replied on the forums and its easy. thanks sunny!

You did great!

YAY! i’ll be sure to post an “i’m away” if i ever have that happen. also, if you get a discord set up please let us know.

1 Like