Dear Herder of Blazing Dragons 🐉

Herder if you are reading this,
because of the Bug/glitch in game, I have to give new members till after New Year.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. :evergreen_tree: I hope to see you in Global Chat.
Hope you join our guild chat here. :grinning: He responded to me Herder.

:fire: Can’t wait until you can join us again. :fire:
You are a Very Good Friend & Family of us Blazing Dragons :dragon_face:

Hey V, it’s me Herder. Thanks for posting! It took me a little while to find the forums tab lol! I would love another shot whenever you can give me one, no rush, I’m still working on my kingdoms. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year also!

2 Likes

@Mcsteve You will not believe the conversation that happened in guild chat today. :cold_sweat:
It’s a long story (took 2 hours+ of game time away) anyway for now the req’s are:
:moneybag: 1,500 Seals, 500k+ Gold & 250 Trophies :trophy:

Ps, I don’t know how long that will last but I hope for a long time. It could change in months IDK.
Anyway, work on Maxing all your kingdoms to level 10 & make sure you unlock all your kingdoms too.
I have a feeling in the upcoming weeks or so there might be a spot for you. Cannot go into details here.
Please keep me updated Herder :grinning:

I will keep you up to date with my progress on kingdoms definitely! Have a wonderful day Virginia and the rest of you Dragons!

1 Like