Deeds - Discussion and Critique

The ABs i get havent featured anything of value in quite a while. In the past there were occasional Imp deeds, standard deeds and writs (i think). Nowadays all I get is standard stuff: glory, gold, a few gems and keys etc. Similarly, its a long while since I’ve had a deed offer after an arena run. The current campaign pass buys you 4 imp deeds along with the other stuff whereas those who cant afford to pay or choose not to get none. So its pretty clear what’s going on…pay or stall and pay and still stall (just a little slower). Kingdom progression has been completely derailed as things stand.

1 Like

Those complaining about a “free-to-play” game needing to make money need to evaluate their choice of hobby. All F2P games will have some system to make money. The Devs (who are real people, btw) still need to be paid. People have bills and need to eat.

Unless the Devs have a benevolent benefactor just handing out money, and not expecting any money back in return, which they clearly do not, then there needs to be some way to make money.

If you don’t want to spend any money, then don’t. Complaining about it makes people seem entitled, though. The world doesn’t owe anyone free games.

3 Likes

Wait, you really necroed a throroughly decomposed thread to complain about people complaining? 10/10, would fall off my chair laughing again. :rofl:

7 Likes

Dead thread!!! Arise from the ashes of the fallen and hear my cries a about people complaining!!!

1 Like