Deck not registering

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I’ve created a deck, renamed it, played it a couple time (PvP / Challenge), closed the game.
This morning, the deck was gone (name reseted to “?” wich is the name I gave to most of my decks when I cleared them at the beginning of 1.0.9).
I recreated it, named it again, played it (PvP and challenges), closed the game.
And tonight, I connected again to see it was gone, again.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
I don’t really know.
I create the deck on steam, between the times I played on Steam to notice the deck was gone, I had opened the game on phone to collect golds (without playing any match and without noticing the deck was gone as I didn’t browse the troop menu).
For all it matters, the deck is always in the 12th spot (with Mist Of Scale as image background)

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Would be pointless I guess

And again tonight. 2 decks went missing.

Did you restart the phone app too after making your changes on Steam?
This happened to me a few times before, and I think it is because you still have a copy of your “old” setting on your phone, so when you collect your Gold, your phone rewrites the team setting back to where you started.

Basically, whenever I make changes to team lineups now, I make sure the GoW app on all my other devices are closed, so there won’t be any older version drifting around somewhere.

1 Like

I always forcefully shut down any application I leave on my phone.
So when I played on Steam, Gems Of War phone task was completely shut down (not running in background to boot faster).
So I guess this isn’t the solution :frowning:
Thanks for suggesting something though, I hope I’ll eventually be able to save my decks x)

Maybe its in the game cache on the phone. I clear mine under task manager. Frees up memory and makes my phone faster, stops some of the power drain issues, and stopped this issue for me.

1 Like

Hmmm I’m quite new to Android so I don’t know how to do so. Trying to do that I ended up deleting all game data from the phone.

I had to go through the tutorial again, then I loaded my save using my mail / code.

I guess that wasn’t the shortest way but it worked x)

But I guess I’ll just create my teams on phone, that should save them for Steam too. Weird bug though

EDIT : oh, cache was just below the “delete all data” button x)

1 Like