Dead Brother Driving recruiting new members

My friends and I just started a new guild called Dead Brother Driving. Long story on the guild name, but it has real life meaning. We had been members of other guilds, but there were so many members that were no longer active that we couldn’t reach any of the task goals because contributions were down and the guild seals were way down as well. So we started our own.

The only real expectations we have is that we want our people to be active. Doesn’t have to be every single day, but that would be nice. We want to get as high as we can with our seals as we can and we want players who will contribute to the tasks, not just receive the benefits of everyone else contributing. Seems kind of fair to me. Your player level doesn’t matter and we don’t really care about PVP, but if that’s your thing then go for it!

If you can’t find us and need an invite let me know. Looking forward to playing with you all!

(I’m playing on iPad and my friends either on mobile or PS4, but I don’t know if that makes a difference or not in regards to joining.)