[Contact Support] Anyone Else Tired Of This BS?

I played a horrendously stupid amount over the weekend and was getting no blue verse 3. Then between 10 and 12 Sunday night and between 6 and 9 Monday morning I got 4 of them, which is still less than others I got. It’s very weird and suggests some people would get only 4 verse 3 for 5 hrs playing while others would get only the other verses for like 20 hours playing. The random nature of this game is possibly causing people to not want to play and should maybe be changed to be somewhat controlled.

3 Likes

Why do you keep buying shrines?

8 Likes

Yeah, Thats What I Was Noticing Too. My Roommate , Who Also Plays Got Multiples Of Every Verse Except The Red One. Mine Was The Blue One. Just Annoying. I Got Nearly 100 Pet Gnomes.

1 Like

I got a frustrating amount of pet gnomes too. 3+/hr. I love pet gnomes, but as we can only use one per hour, it got a bit annoying and I even forgot to use several because I was so used to them being superfluous.

2 Likes

Im sorry was this a bug report or just a general topic for discussion posted on a forum with a title that says “Anyone else…” ?

1 Like

Agreed. The Last Thing I Care About In This Game Is Pet Gnomes. The Pets I Want, I Already Have, And I Don’t Even Really Use Them. (My Main Team Is 4 Of The Crystal Dragons.)

1 Like

You should open a bug report thread if its a bug report. If its not, there are other forum tags you can use. You chose to use none of these tags.

1 Like

I am being useful, i’m just not comiserating with you. Its a valid question whether you like it or not.

@AgentLabKoat I don’t know any of you, but life is too short to spend time on arguing over nothing. Shake hands and move on.

2 Likes

I just asked you about a screenshot or an error code

1 Like

This type of bickering is what tends to end up with threads getting locked. Let’s all keep it civil and polite :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A little civility goes a long way. Attacking people for asking a question doesn’t get anykne anywhere.

Screenshot the error codes so you can submit a bug report.

Take a screen of your orbs before and after buying a shrine. That way you can tell which orbs you got (or if you even got any).

I don’t buy shrines as they’re not worth the money in my opinion so I don’t get any errors regarding that.

I also played very little vault this weekend but got mostly verses I had little of, so I was lucky. RNG in this game sucks as we all know.

1 Like

Respectfully, Don’t Waste My Time With Inane Questions That Don’t Pertain To My Topic, And You’ll See Me Remain Perfectly Civil.

Moving On, Thanks For The Insight, Its Hard To Get A Screen Shot Of The Error Message, Because Once It Happens I Barely Have Time To React Before The Game Shuts Itself Down And Sends The Error Report. CLIFFY Is The Most I’ve Been Able To Read Before Blue Screen For Error Report.

You Were Lucky Indeed. From My Research Not Getting Certain Verses, While Getting Multiples Of Others Has Been Remarked Upon. Going All The Back To 2 Years Ago. I Think That Might Be Something For The Devs To Actually Investigate At This Point.

And Yes, The RNG Sucks Hard. My Crystal Dragon Post Covered That.

Not being funny, but why do you capitalise every single word in your posts? Makes them difficult to read.

8 Likes

Simply saying “because I want the orbs” doesn’t hurt either, though, instead of derailing your own thread. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, back to the shrine issue…

Hmm, how about taking a video? That should capture everything and you can take screenshots from the video.

Then do a bug report with your OS and everything They need. Maybe they can fix it.

Maybe they can work it out of they have your invite code and all that but videos/screenshots are definitely helpful.

I’ve never had the game crash on me when buying anything.

Does it only happen for shrines?

1 Like

Ill Try Taking A Video. And Yes, Only Time The Game Ever Crashes On Me Is After Buying One Of The Shrines.

Sidenote: I Told That Person In My First Reply To Them, Why I Buy The Shrines. Major Orbs Of Chaos, And I Favor The Gold One. Im At 1.5 Million Gold Which The Newbies In My Guild Appreciate, Because I’ll Max Out A Column In The Guild For Them.

OCD Typing Quirk. I Have To Be Able To Map A Straight Line Across The Words.

Not sure why i was attacked for asking a valid question directly pertaining to the topic and then someone else’s question that literally has nothing to do with the topic gets a completely different reaction. Extremely weird

Hello :slight_smile:

@AgentLabKoat
Please contact support with a Ticket with details of all the errors that you are receiving.

Also, please keep this thread civil. Insulting your fellow community members who are trying to help you will get you nowhere :slight_smile:

3 Likes