CONSOLE: Wyvern Watching

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-wyvern-watching/
Soar across the skies…

New Troop: Wyvern

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Gral’Nonk. On behalf of our Wyvern and the entire crew, welcome aboard Draconian Airlines flight O.R.C., non-stop service from Grosh-Nak to Zaejin.

Our flight time today will be 12 hours (unless the Wyvern spots a tasty Dwarf). We will be flying at an altitude of 1000 feet, safely out of arrow range.

At this time, make sure your armor and weapons are stowed in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable magical devices must be set to ‘wyvern’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you.

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

1 Like

Awesome! I’m stoked.

Soon the catch up will be serious.

12 hours? Ugh. It’s 15 from LA to Sydney, plus 6 from Boston to LA. And then I still have to fly to Brisbane.

Sirrian might fly on a Cessna Citation X? Like the Dos Equis Stay Thirsty commercial “I don’t always fly, but when I do its a Citation X”

I feel bad stealing this thread’s gravitas every week :disappointed_relieved:

Uhh…

1. You know this is only the 3rd “official” announcement.
  2. If @Sirrian starts posting the weekly event blog BEFORE @death signs in to update everyone there would be no need…
1 Like

@Strat

I was being nice, I don’t feel bad at all :wink:

Sucks again, 300 glory 1 arcane. Spent event keys and got 7 of them. I’m saving my glory keys for when they start the serious catch up to pc.

2 Likes

This is the new normal. They cut back on releasing Epics and Legendaries go straight into chests now.

Fully expect 1 Arcane for 300 Glory about 75% of the time.

Then I will save my glory for the 25%. Ultra Rares are easy enough with glory keys.

1 Like

Even easier with event keys. 1 or 2 should do it. Thats what I did last week and what I will do this week. Save that glory for something worthwhile

1 Like

Have fun in Explore mode then.

Another week of saving all my glory and using an event key to get the featured troop! Not being sarcastic, I actually appreciate the break to be able to save up so I have some breathing room.

1 Like

I would imagine a lot of people do that. If enough people avoid wasting their glory they might change it

1 Like