Console: Surf's Up

137 event keys all merlantis troops are mythic, the best way to get legendary is to go for it right away.

And I’m pretty sure the new troop gift was. There too.

1 Like

I’m not wasting any more glory or gems whilst the drop for none event troops is as high as 44%.
Its nothing more than a con.

Getting Azura to mythic was like

Opened about 600 chests, got 18 Leviathan, 30 Waverider and 11 Azura.

As said in million places, event chests need rework.

2 Likes

I got more leviathans than azuras…

Kicking a dead horse while its down…

The new troop is still busted on Xbox One as of 10am EST.

Doesn’t show up in the owned (or all tab). Troop text still states:

[Troop_K02_11_NAME]
[SPELL7647_DESC]

as noticed in the Shop, x15 of that for $34.99. Opened/closed the game multiple times. Not the only person with the issue on Xbox One.

The same here. Weird text instead of the name, I closed the game, reloaded and the troop is nowhere to be found.

(I’m on Xbox One)

The troop seems to be missing entirely… when I filter troops to Karakoth + Unowned, it doesn’t show either.

Just tried on a different profile.

The name of the troop is “Troop_K02_11_NAME”, it comes with the picture, NEW tag etc. But then does not appear in the collection.

Hi @Ozball and @Saltypatra kraken and trolls text are still wrong also i received the troop in the mail with a weird name but can’t
Find it anywhere on xbox

Mine still isn’t showing either and i’ve reset about ten times throughout the course of the day. Super duper annoyed!! It just showed up in collected mail but by the time i went to the troop list, to find it still wasn’t there, it disappeared from collected mail again. Really hoped they would’ve fixed that bug by now, hope it doesn’t happened with the rest of the anniversary bonuses. Not very hopeful at this point.

1 Like

for what its worth, they mentioned on stream it was a holiday in Australia and they weren’t in the office yesterday.

not on xbox 1…

Still don’t have the new troop given today on the xbox one. Anyone know why it is not showing up??
I just checked again this morning and still it doesn’t show up. I have it on my phone and stream though.

1 Like

We are still looking into this. Please bear with us, it was a public holiday in Australia today so the office was out.

5 Likes