Console: Surf's Up

So i tried forest troll and it look like it only double the gems and didin’t create 3 extra gems

There is a video, you can see i had 8 gems at the start and only created 8 gems

Sorry for the moving camera i was trying to hold phone and push button on the controler lol

1 Like

Looks to be creating 3 to me, you had 8 spawn, taking you to 16 green, and then 3 more for a final of 19:

Yup my bad sorry i was going frame by frame and stoped before the 3 gems on the corner appear :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good, the text should have updated, but if it hasn’t even after Weekly Reset let us know.

1 Like

Alright ty i will let you know

@Ozball
Did you see my kraken aoe video in the 3.2 known issues thread?
Thanks
These changes sound excellent imo, good job.
Ricky, those TV settings need toning down dude! Especially with this ui! Lol

We did, we’re still investigating. Though it looks like it might have been visual bug with his trait firing showing up as AoE damage effects?

1 Like

The aoe happened after his cast had finished though. It’s a shame it’s on 4x

@Ozball since console is in synch, maybe for next week you can put gold glory gem chests in synch too?

1 Like

I have 90 event keys. This is so depressing!
This really needs addressing, hopefully we’ll get a satisfactory response from the Dev Q&A

The name on Tzathoth’s card was some sort of placeholder text, and after collecting my mail I cannot find the troop in my collection.

Me either…

Same here.

same problem here 2

We’ve tried testing it on our consoles and mobile devices internally and Tzathoth is displaying correctly for us.

Please make sure you try closing Gems of War entirely on your device before restarting it.

1 Like

All good here by the way.

I found Tzatoth among my Karakoth troops on the PS4, so it works there.

Not only did GoW close entirely, but I had an entire Xbox One system update inbetween and it’s still not showing in my troop list.

Devs really need to sort this event key crap. Out of the 50 keys I’ve just purchased using glory, 22 are either stones or non event troops, including 4 Knight coronet and 3 enchantress.
Please please please do something about this.
Almost 50%
Absolutely unforgivable imo.

Don’t have it here on xbox either.