CONSOLE: My Fair Lady

What the hell I used up all of my keys and gems and no mythic. And now I just had to fight against someone who had two mythics. Those stupid mythics are undefeatable. Great that I’ve used up all my keys and didn’t get any whereas others got so lucky to get more than one. I’m so pissed.

I got 2 flague i would trade one for 1 death :slight_smile:

@Flashes-of-Cold
I can assure you that Mythic troops are not undefeatable. My Defense team with a fully traited and leveled Plague only wins about 31.9% of the time. 68% of the time someone is beating them.

[quote=“Flashes-of-Cold, post:41, topic:13520, full:true”]…Those stupid mythics are undefeatable…
[/quote]

Do you have Bone Dragon? He’s very effective against them.

1 Like

Bloody event keys, opened 20 and got 10 treant! (I’ve moaned about this already). My gf is a lucky bitch, she gets plenty of legendary troops from glory keys and gem /event and I bet I’ll be telling you all she’s got a mythic in a few days too! I spent 1½ hours exploring for an arcane stealth TS and she goes and gets one first try!

I have him now, finally. Got him out of the few hundred glory keys I used yesterday. As well as a legendary I didn’t even know was in the game. Knarg. No Queen Mab : ( That’s a legendary I’d really love to have. The RGN likes to give me a lot of Psions for some reason.

Still no mythic either : / and I must have opened like 5000 or more glory keys in total and used up about 3k gems. What rotten luck. I know I’m not hardcore enough to be able to get all the mythics, but one would be nice to have. I don’t know if I should keep trying or safe up for the next two to arrive. I’ve read somewhere on the forum that they’re going to be exclusive. I’m not sure what that means, but it sounds as if they will be even harder to get.

They are definitely overpowered. I had to go against the two in one team. My level was 212 and the PVP matched me with someone of 1000 wow. After that, I always pick the weaker opponents when I see there’s two mythics in someone’s team now. It’s hit or miss when I need to go against one mythic. One time I did manage to defeat Plague immediately thanks to Shadow Hunter but the board really needs to be in my favor for that. Whenever Shadow Hunter’s dead and the other’s mythic is still standing, I alreeady know the battle is decided. Especially when it’s Death.

A defense team based on stalling so plague can get charged can be absolutely devastating.

His spell is crazy painful if it hits attack or magic and his stat reduction on 4+ matches is painful too.