CONSOLE: My Fair Lady

I got lava elemebntal ten times today

Fix is deployed, a quick restart of the app should fix it for everyone! :slight_smile:

I still can’t pvp after 10 hours now. Still getting the same error message(PS4)when I click on pvp.

Why hasn’t the guild menu changed on Ps4? I thought they made update to be like pc with seal and new roster. What’s up with that?

No the Guild update is next update

1 Like

When will that update come?

The original timeline was early-mid Semptember for THIS update and sometime October for the Guild update, I believe.

With this update being so late, I have no idea how that affected the next one.

@Alpheon may be able to provide insight

1 Like

Hopefully it will be delayed until after the catch up

I got him from glory chests too. Is he showing in the troop menu? (I didnt have time to check after unlocking him).

I also got another new one - Fire Lizard I believe. Are troops meant to be added daily? It is getting messy, hopefully we can get some outline of whats happening with the troops that are coming next week and onwards.

I believe Lava Elemental and Fire Lizard are the straight-to-chests Troops for the week.

@Alpheon, confirm?

I can confirm I got a lava elemental from a glory chest and can 100% guarantee this was not showing up in the troops list in the “Show All” view until I unlocked him. I’ve already reported the “Show All” feature in the troops menu as currently not functioning properly in the bug reporting thread. This is far from the only troop this is affecting.

1 Like

Sylvan is supposed to be the straight to chest troop. Sirrian said there is a red/brown troop up for glory next week. If it isnt the Lava goon…

Then it’s nobody because Nobend Brothers and Lava Elemental were the only 2 Red/Brown Troops Console was missing

Exactly…

Didn’t Sirrian say they would still be releasing the troops as event troops so there would be a time to guarantee getting them & get their arcanes? In which case Nobend Brothers could be the event troop even though it’s already been released.

I havent got the full details. I know we can expect the mythics to get their own exclusive weeks at some stage in the future. When I askeded about the nobends not being event troops Sirrian mentioned that arcane would be available in glory packs next week.

Why is it so hard to get mythic troops with gem keys :key: when it says 10x chance of getting one and 4x chance of getting a legendary all I seem to get are ultra rares

10x0% = 0%

2 Likes

Are :gem: keys :key: useful at all