[CONSOLE] Joshatron looking for active players (casual guild - rank #20)

Are you an active player and want to be a part of a top 20 guild? … then come join our fight. JOSHATRON has been quickly climbing through the XBOX ranks to #20 - and is looking for two more individuals help us continue our climb.

We currently have all masteries at 36 and provide the 100% daily bonus.

We are a casual guild with the only current requirement being play daily (or near daily) AND contribute gold to guild tasks regularly.

If you are interested, please provide your invite code or feel free to PM me.

Add me to your guild. I always aim for 3 trophies in pvp. Looking to push the ranks. Adamantiumsnake.

Hi Adamantiumsnake,

I would be happy to have you join our guild. Please either leave your invite code or feel free to PM me with the code.

Talk to you soon.

I´m Interested ,

Please send an invite to DAVE 89. Level 231 looking for TOP 30 Guilds !

It’s Adamantiumsnake :wink:

:smiley: … will send an invite this evening after work. Look forward to you joining.

… will send an invite this evening after work. Will notify upon invite transmittal. :smiley:

Invite Sent … welcome. Please be sure to check for the discord guild chat link in the activity tab.

tencharacters

dave - Invite Sent … welcome.

Please be sure to check for the discord guild chat link in the activity tab.

Lvl 288 looking for a better guild invite code Lust_PJIC . Just let me know when and ill leave my current team.

Hi Lust,

I can send an invite now … just let me know when you are ready :smiley:

Nows good ! :slight_smile:

Invite sent … welcome :smiley:

remember to check out our discord guild chat server address in the activity tab. we are gaining more guild mates to chat about strategy and upcoming changes. also sharing build ideas.

look forward to you in our guild

Xsilentkills_ush8

Hey Bingo … invite sent. I will post our guild chat Discord server address in the activity message. Plz join our chat to discuss general B.S. :stuck_out_tongue: as well as strategy.

Welcome to the guild.

I want to join but when u sent inv u were full

And it still is