CONSOLE: Call to Valor

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/console-call-to-valor/
Who you gonna call?

New Troop: Valor

Just as the Archon Mercy descended to help rebuild Whitehelm, so too has Valor, the Archon of Sword's Edge, appeared to help Queen Ysabelle re-ascend the throne after the treachery of the Knights Coronet.

Valor however, is ill-suited for such tasks. Like a true knight, BATTLE is in his blood, not PEACE! He has a particular hatred for Daemons, and it is of concern to both Ysabelle and the reformed Dragon Knights that he may start a holy crusade against the creatures, when what their kingdom needs now is peace, not war.

Catching Up on Consoles As you can see, we've started adding in blog posts (along with Twitter & Facebook) for console events now. Right now we're still at one troop per week, but as soon as we get the next update out (not long to go, we promise) we'll start increasing that to get you console folks caught up! Thanks for your patience!

Please note this Event only applies to PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

14 Likes

Woohoo for official consule announcements

4 Likes

Just don’t change the banner color for consoles to purple/red. No one will have the minor reds to read it…

Problem noticed?

deal double damage if the enemy is a daemon

Second trait daemon slayer deal double damage versus daemons

Sooo its either second trait is useless or it means deal double damage versus daemons UNTRAITED and with traits deal quadruple damage?
i.e. daemon enemy 18 damage done makeing second trait redundant or useless ooor it means deal 18 damage plus 18 damage from second trait for a very respectable 36 damage?

Just wondering?
Thanks,

Daemon Slayer trait is double SKULL damage.

So the ability only does double damage, not quadruple. I wish it was x4 for the Horsemen, but alas no.

He is a solid, but not exceptional, troop. I have him in a lot of fun decks. He is great for killing 4x daemon teams when backed by Bone Dragon and Star Gazer (?Diving increases attach removes blue?).

1 Like

Finally we have news too :slight_smile: Goog work guys

1 Like

Please let this be foreshadowing of borderline copyright infringement mythic ghost buster humans :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thanks. Seeing this post made me feel all special and even a little glamorous…

Any beans to spill on how troops will be released following the next update?

I just sqeed at this.

1 Like

WARRNING

Please don’t buy anything from the Shop or Glory Rewards section until the weekly rollover is updated (later today). All items are still from last week, this includes:

Valor
Yasmine’s Chalice
Knight Cornet Troop Pack
…Etc.

If you did, submit a ticket with 505 Support
https://support.505games.com/support/solutions

2 Likes

You should be able to buy from Shop and Glory Rewards again. Fix has gone out.

4 Likes