Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

With 21 magic, 21 damage. With 19 magic, does 19 damage (7 base, + 7 kingdom + 5 hero purple bonus) so tldr 1 damage per magic.

Yes, I think mine does 21 from the off too.

So, you agree Hero is missing the statue bonus? maybe because not a lot of people actually use their hero, and the fact that lower leveled players wonā€™t get the purple statue to even notice it?

According to my calculations and what it says on screen I should be gaining 14 magic to my hero class with creeping death. Itā€™s doing 16 damage with archer class and goes up to 21. Thatā€™s not right.

I wish i had that weapon. And yes, should be 23, not 21.

1 Like

Yea, easily attainable, and absolutely fabulous weapon

1 Like

Orf to change my hero class, then!

1 Like

250 wins with necromancer class is all you need to to get creeping death

2 Likes

Spotted on PS4 (and please DO NOT fix this :wink: : Super Elite Gorgotha in Explore

Iā€™d like to report an issue that I donā€™t want fixed :smile:.

I was Exploring Khaziel for getting some Runic/Arcane traitstones, and then I encountered this Explore troop composition:

Hang on? What is that 4th troop?

:fearful:

As long as he doesnā€™t appear in PvP, Iā€™m fine with that :joy:
So keep him in Explore please?

(I was lucky I killed it before it went infinite-looping its abilityā€¦)

Thatā€™s normal itā€™s not a bug. No he doesnā€™t appear in pvp.

Thatā€™s awesome! :smile:

I was already thinking ā€œThose are some hefty stats on a Normal difficulty Explore creatureā€ :wink:

1 Like

Still not able to use my bunny girl. and Iā€™m not the only one experiencing this. I would like some explanation or knowledge that it will get fixed because I am a little more than frustrated at this point.

Iā€™m sure this will get fixed, itā€™s just a slow period due to the holidays and the team being a skeleton crew. Iā€™m sure @Alpheon will comment on it when heā€™s back in the office in a day or so.

1 Like

Support told me they are aware and working on a fix. Thatā€™s all they told me.

1 Like

This bug is similar as the other day and happened several time only with abhorath (xbox one)

So i killed him with boombot and while he die we can see his 3rd trait trigger (win +3 to every stats when enemy die) but this time abhorath is still alive but invisible so when i attack with my hero we can see i still hit the first troop (-7) and the last troop where abhorath was (-6) and he finaly die for real

I donā€™t know if it has already been mentioned, but the Lapina Avatar doesnā€™t work on XBOX One. Iā€™ve submitted a ticket one week ago but no resolution yet.

Edit : just seen it a few post above mine, sorry.

Yup itā€™s been mentioned. Hopefully the team will be back from holidays later this week and things will pick back up to full speed again.

Still getting the (no guild) bug

1 Like

Starting today, my mail messages are saying that I completed guild tasks when I actually didnā€™t. Specifically, I contributed to the red task, then left. Later, someone else must have completed it but when the mail comes, it says that it was me that completed it. It has happened twice now. On PS4.

3 Likes

Happened here also but i think it is only the wrong name so no big deal