Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Same thing occurred with my guild, at least re: the magic symbol not being colored in signifying that it’s unlocked. I did check and it was showing “+2 guild bonus” when I went to a troop so wasn’t sure if it just wasn’t showing as unlocked or what though.

1 Like

Ok, found a troop in arena that I counted up, and it’s purely display error. Thx Vega! (Also my math skills might be poop. I have +7 magic from kingdoms, and forgot to carry that 1.)
Edit: upon second look, and a couple of screenshots later, the bonus works on normal troops, but not my hero.

1 Like

2 more ghosts,one step before delete my guild.

Spotted on PS4: Spider Knight:
Spider Knight has either an incorrect skill description, or its skill effect does not match its description.
The description says “Do x damage and Web them”.
The skill effect Webs the enemy first, and then does damage.

Regarding those two guild bugs I highlighted, are they tied in any way to those guilds whose members had an alt and removed them at some point, and/ or whose former members left the guild instead of being kicked by the guildmaster? It sounds like a broken string here. Guilds with ghost members can erroneously be seen as members still by the game but existing members, any one of them, can be said they’re not in the guild and be treated as such at the weekly reset.

Just curious about that possibility… because it sure concerns me and quite a few others.

As for the second bug under Performance, the Anubite tends to cause the game to freeze after prolonging the battle in an insane manner. Game just sends all the mana it needs to pop as many Fortresses as possible no matter how much your own healthy team of allies diminishes its magic and health. By the time you win, no matter how long or short, the game summary freezes. Seen this happen in Arena; Victory counts which is good, but player must quit and relaunch the game to resume play. Have to assume it happens in PvP as well.

In any mode, game summary takes a while to process when its time to collect from the home kingdom. Even in Treasure Hunt, it will take a while to show up after all the tokens have been counted. When returning to the world map, home kingdom is flashing. Never fails. In other modes, music and sometimes the sound effects become bassy during the heat of battle. Naturally resumes after tribute is collected from the home kingdom. :grinning:

XB1

@Alpheon

X1.
The ‘Go Crazy’ text on the Nobend Brothers is incorrect. It always reads “All enemies lose 4 Attack,” regardless of the players magic level that increases it.

I’m still unsure about the magic bonus for the hero class, especially with the guild magic bonus for finishing the purple headed statue. I expected creeping death etc to start with more damage since the hero buff.

1 Like

If you haven’t leveled since they did the hero buff I think you’ll need to go up one level for the stat bonuses to kick it. (That’s how it worked for me on PC when I came back from a break and missed the hero buff)

Oh, I’ve leveled, lol. I’m talking about the statue bonuses not applying to hero.

Fair enough. I think I might have misinterpreted @Dan_ozzzy189 's meaning of a hero buff. There was a rework of stats for hereos on PC sometime in the last few months that I missed, and got them all at once when I leveled up, and I assumed he was referring to that (and that console got it recently, I haven’t been keeping up with console patch notes sorry)

Apologies for the confusion, I think I’m still half asleep.

1 Like

I shall send you coffee via the inter-tubes!

1 Like

Hi
Yes I read about getting the correct stats once levelled. I’ve gone up almost a hundred levels since the update, I’ll double check my starting damage for creeping death. +5 for kingdoms, then there’s the guild bonus, and the bonus for using purple weapons.

Thanks for that! Much more awake now!

Let’s take another crack at this. I assume console’s arena removes trait and class bonuses for the hero when entering the arena? If so my guess might be that somehow that’s also removing the guild bonus.

Which skill are you referring to in the “+2 bonus for that skill”?

My count is this: 7 as your base, 5 for the weapon, and 6 from 3 star magic kingdoms, giving you 18. +1 because I’m assuming you have the 4th magic kingdoms at level 10, and then +2 from “that skill” gives you 21. (EDIT: Just saw your follow up post about the math… I guess I’m not QUITE as awake as I thought)

1 Like

I’m in the middle of a fight right now, but I will get a screen shot. Or I will find out its at 23 magic and go away. )

1 Like

I’ll check mine too

Ok. My hero’s a Sorcerer. I added the +2 magic from the “bonus” column, and the +5 for purple weapons.
Base Magic = 7
Magic for sorcerer using a purple weapon +5
Bonus for sorcerer (top bonus as opposed to +8 life or having counted as Daemon) +2
Everyone with me so far? = 14 Magic
4 magic kingdoms at level 10 = +4
3 of those 4 at 5 stars = +3
so another 7 = 21 magic
Statue Bonus +2 missing.

Hero without a purple weapon:

Hero without +2 bonus from sorcerer “bonuses” (changed to “acts like a Daemon”)

Sorry for the big pix.

1 Like

@evilbatwitch

That 3rd pic. Are you playing on a projector?

1 Like

I am:D i just figured out how to play on my windows machine, but it’s not as comfy as in my livingroom. :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Forum anniversary, cake boy:)

2 Likes

How much damage was the black manacles doing at each point?