Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

It is obvious that they are currently working at the database/servers at this moment.
That’s why you get such a big and varied amount of errors.

Best is to turn off the game and leave it for an hour or so…

1 Like

Look like they are victims of theirs own success too much players

Edit: look like ot working now, well at least i see i am still in the guild and can see the guild chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just had a PvP win be recorded as a loss. I did have one where the loading screen took a particularly long time to load, but I’m not certian if that was the one. Either way, very annoying.

Game is mostly always crashing on PS4 when I try to open chat, also seems to be stopping PvP with a message about the chat server.

EDIT - not having any more problems with this now :smile:

Error message (CE-34878-0), but I am sure you guys are already aware of this :smile:

EDIT - Seems to be ok now :smile:

Daily task window still missing in the xone

Received the “not in a guild” error twice on the PS4 twice today.

Things noticed about it:

• I received them right after a task had been completed. It was like “aha, I have completed my task, time to throw earned money at the guild”. Maybe it is somehow connected to the threading issue with the task messaging system?
  • I also noticed that you get the “you are not in a guild” message BEFORE the “hourglass” (skull moving over the circle of 6 gems) appears. So it doesn’t even start the “hang on a second, I am going to do something” animation. You get the error immediately (as if it even doesn’t try to get to the server)

Hopefully this can point the devs towards a way of reproducing/fixing it…

EDIT: I also received the error once, right after the game started. No idea what caused it then…

I saw a patch this morning, maybe it was to fix this bug

I downloaded it and no problem yet

Gloom Leaf’s last trait freezes me up during almost every battle when the enemy kills themselves with his trait, PLEASE fix this it has been an issue for me and others who still use Gloom Leaf. Since traits were added on the console version the game freezes up causing me to lose battles i win and kicks me from the game completely :frowning: BTW i’m on PS4

Just got a bug with infernal king (xbox one)

So i killed infernal king and he resurect and then my hero devoured him and he duplicate himself

2 Likes

Anyone else having problems with guild chat in ps4? Sometimes mine won’t post at all, but if I close out of game and come back they all appear. Or sometimes the entire chat empties itself and it takes a random amount of time/ logins for it to repro propagate itself again. Just seems very hit and miss at the moment

Another recurent bug with the Wight, he is dead but still showing 4 health (xbox one)

I think it is because of his 2nd trait (win 4 health when enemy die) so he win the 4 health cause boombot kill himself but still die

Edit: it also happened with keeper of souls, same scenario boombot kill himself and keeper die but we still see him on the board with 4 health. He got same trait then wight so every troop with this trait probably have the same problem

I don’t think we are on 2.1.5 as there was an update a few days ago…
Anyhow I was doing PvP, after winning I received the following error. Clicking on continue I receive the exact same 3 opponents again and nothing incremented.

So I’ve had the level up a kingdom task 3 days in a row now. Why hasn’t it been removed?

Changing language from french to english resolved the issue. The daily tasks window reappeared.

Issue with the french version of the game, it seems

Also happened to me couple time when i won pvp and tapping to quickly on the a button :slight_smile: win didin’t count and same opponent, so now i always wait before tapping a

1 Like

same thing happened to me, but after the match ended the screen stayed blurred for about 2 minutes, then same opponents from last time. (and this ws after the newest “patch”.)

Life Drain ghosts a troop if you kill it with a Sacrificial Preist’s Sacrifice. The match ends with the Life Drain-boosted troop at 4 HP.

Probably related with the video i posted, other troop had the +4 health when enemy die trait?

1 Like

Our +2 magic isn’t working from the statue bonus. My hero’s magic is at base 7, (according to Arena,) I have Sorcerer +5 with a purple weapon, and the +2 bonus for that skill. I have 3 magic kingdoms at 5 stars, (+6). so that’s 22 magic for my hero, and we should have the statue going for another plus 2. My hero should be at 24, but it’s at 21, and i don’t even get the math for that.

Please note no expiration time stamp, or looking like it’s activated from the statue.
ETA: if it isn’t active, there’s no way to contribute to it.

1 Like