Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I logged into Xbox One tonight and all 20 of my team decks were wiped clean.

About that game freeze that can happen for no apparent reason while battling or after the battle has concluded, has anyone noticed that it happens right around the time when your home kingdom is flashing on the world map? I saw this coincidence with the previous version as well.

Again, on XB1.

1 Like

Been playing around with Psion this week and noticed his spell doesn’t work properly every time now.
So my Psion does 26 true damage split among enemies when all 4 opponent troops left. It works and does 26 damage if it don’t kill multiple troops or if only one troop left.
It won’t do 26 true damage if opponent has 3 troops left and there health is below 26 all together.

Example opponent had 3 troops left with a combined health of 14. Well short of 26 damage. I fired Psion to wipe them out and he left one troop left with only 1 health multiple times for me last night.
I’m on ps4 but can’t do videos.

Just wondering if a ps4 player can replicate in a video what I’m saying. @Boats @Verdugo @Stan
If my wording and meanings are unclear I will send screenshots when I get home.

1 Like

I’ll go make a team with said legendary and get back to you, mate.

I was able to replicate that. Had two troops left against me, with 15 combined life. I cast Psion, which does 22 true damage and the 2nd troop is left standing with 1 life.

I saved the video, but it is a bitch to upload. If anyone really wants to see it, let me know.

2 Likes

Saved me a small job there, ha ha! Cheers.

1 Like

Mine was even weirder. Should have killed all 3 but only did 16 instead of 26 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But did you win the match?! That Rock Worm looked dangerous, BREH.

He team wiped me as soon as the camera shut off. :sob:

3 Likes

@Alpheon, Just got the “you are not in a guild” message when accessing the guild menu on PS4 (a restart fixed it.). I can see that this is already under investigation, hopefully it can be fixed ASAP :wink:

Don’t hold your breath friend, it’s still a problem on pc as well.

@Alpheon
The shop is acting weird again!

Still haven’t heard back on any of the posts above concerning the not getting the extra Glory per match. Is anyone getting the extra glory from the Statue? Thanks

1 Like

Our guild has a +2 Glory Bonus on Xbox One, and I can confirm that I am receiving it for PvP matches. The total shown in the pre-battle selection screen already has the bonus added, and if I win the match, I am receiving that amount of glory.

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct and it is the same on ps4. It is already added.

Only statue bonus I have been unable to confirm is the xp bonus.

1 Like

Thanks for the video boats.
Hopefully Psion can be fixed ASAP. He certainly wasn’t acting like this before Guild update.

@Stan @Verdugo thanks heaps for the help guys. Lol, I knew I wasn’t going nuts.

@Alpheon please check out this video and fix this underrated troop mate.

1 Like

Dohh, I could have sworn it was not working most of the week. Just did a battle and there is was. Thanks for the replies.

2 Likes

Spotted on PS4: Task completion message stays on screen:
As you can see below, I had this happen for the first time now:

How did it happen? I was doing my usual “Use Explore to Complete Tasks” routine, hunting for Runic Gems in the Pridelands… And as is such the case, when the rewards screen pops up, I was hammering the X button to continue as quickly as possible…

Which in some way must have interrupted the code that was being run when it was retracting the task reward message from the screen. I went to several other screens, and yup, the message stayed on top :yum:

I believe in programming this is called “a threading error” or something… When the code being executed but being interrupted and it loses its thread…

I do know that “tapping a button like a loon” has caused me to crash/hang the game in earlier versions, so most of the time I remember not to do it :wink: But old habits die hard :laughing:

3 Likes

You can confirm +6 tribute chance of red statue? I mean, in kingdoms menu, its still listed 20% and not 26%.

@Alpheon

Okay, now I know what’s up with the shop. If you play for a long enough time, when you go to the shop, after you move one tab the controls lock up. If it’s one of the first things you do it works perfectly.

2 Likes