Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I like it also but it need more improvement

This is a very minor issue, but when I unlocked Dragon’s Claw, the game told me that 84% of the world is now mine. I had always assumed that the math was based on unreleased console kingdoms, but since we are only 1 behind, and I have unlocked everything available, that number doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

Yeah i noticed that too, i presumed they keep a marge since they keep releasing kingdom every 2-3 months

Unfortunately, it has never once been this way since the game launched on console. It is always based on the number of Kingdoms on PC at the time of “export” :frowning: (including unreleased ones)

So on pc it say you own 100% of the map?

Cause if it is the case we should read 96% not 84%

I don’t know if I’m just unlucky or if it’s a bug, but untill now, I never see a summoning warg summon a wolf when they die.

Edit : after lot of time, and lot of dead, finally a wolf appear… My apologies.

1 Like

I have to admit, now that I know that it’s the first letter of the troop, it’s SUPER useful!

I had bought the Slay Bells and when I went looking for them in the weapon list, that letter was a magnificent help!

Especially if you know that I am a couch gamer (and not a desk gamer) so my TV is about 2-3m away from me…

One of the other magnificent options you’ve added is the Left Trigger to disenchant all when the amount is 0.
I’d rather wish that it worked like Ascension (where left trigger on 0 amount takes to to “Total Amount - 1”) because I think “Disenchant all but one” is far more used than “Disenchant all”, especially now that with the gold key guild rewards you often get plenty of (in the meantime mythic’d) commons, and we still want to keep one for the start bonusses on the kingdoms…

You might want to throw that “Use all but one to ascend” and “disenchant all but one” trick to the PC-mobile team, because I beleive those versions still have to tap 99 times to mythic their commons :wink:

Terrific work! :smile:

1 Like

something weird just happened with the xbox one leaderboard. #1 was at 11,500 points i was number 2 at 10,400 and number 3 and everyone under was under 9000 and then i fighted against number 3 and boom everyone jumped 2000 more points so number one is now 13 000 points and other got over 10k but i am at the same score and lost 1 rank

In the 1990’s, we called that a ‘lost time’ incident and chalked it up to alien abduction.

2 Likes

well that suck lol i wish i had that free 2k points boost also :slight_smile:

seriously that suck @Alpheon i hope you guys can fix it cause it’s not really fair

It may have just been a lag in updating the rankings. That is, they may have earned the points but the list may not have been displaying in real time for you. I have no idea.

not really number one is in my team and also jumped 2000 points and he is not playing right now

this is easy to calculate if the person always pick third choice and win he get 40 points average so number 2 got 194 win x 40 points = 7760 points + 25 defense wins and he got 10 636 points

rank 3, i got 274 win x 40 points = 10 900 points and i got 10 476 points

rank 4,she got 220 wins x40= 8800 points and she got 10 299 points

so there is clearly something wrong

also gain 2k in 5 min is imppossible it will take you about 2h non stop to gain it

Edit: adding screenshot so you can see by yourself

also something strange with leaderboard on ps4. was seventh, restart the game, got to 15th place. after every couple of games i looked at my position, and it changes - so this is not update lag. i miss near 2000 points :frowning:

1 Like

same here i check almost after every fight and it update almost intantly so jump 2k between 2 fight is impossible

I can confirm that special effects continue. They do not fade away as before.

Just certain troops do not have their respective fx files from the get go. Tyri says nothing when casting her spell, for instance.

At one point, when music stopped playing, burning animation on the enemy was stuck. It animated when it was its turn to make a move. First time I witnessed that today.

On a much brighter note, I like what you done with the game. :grinning:

1 Like

There is no cards purchasable with glory in the rewards tab even though it says there should be

Can everyone mentioning a bug say on which console the bug happens, because I see heaps of bugs mentioned and I don’t seem to have them at all on the PS4.

You can really help the devs with mentioning that little detail :wink:

2 Likes

This is what i see for couples minutes, sometime more then 5 min on xbox one when i finish a pvp fight (still hearing music) but can’t do anything untill it unfreeze by itself. Sometime it is so long (over 15-20 min and still freezed) i need to restart the game

Also sometime going in the xbox dashboard help to unfreeze it but sometime it make the game crash