Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Looks like this is related to the bug that @Rickygervais reported. Console is not spared on death trait shenanigans it seems :frowning:

So I believe we’ve found what’s causing this. Unfortunately it looks like it will require a client update to properly fix. It won’t affect PvP or Arena battles, but looks like when the AI attempts to transform in Explore, Quest, or Challenge battles, this may happen.

1 Like

New bug to report, I completed a task and the “Task Completed” message stayed up until I exited the game. I took a video where I completed another task and the newly completed task message just goes over the old one:

Suddenly the shop works now.

This morning, twice I won a match, only to receieve a “kingdom doesn’t match” error message, which also gave me a streak breaking loss, instead of the wins I earned.

When using Warden class and counting as a beast, hero does not gain barrier from Forest Guardian’s spell.

Spotted on PS4: Non-critical graphical oddity in Troops screen when you have more than 10 troops visible
Open the troops screen, set the cursor on a troop, and use the keypad-down key or the stick to go down.
On the right of the 5th card of the first row, a letter will appear when the screen scrolls.
If you scroll even more, you will go through the alphabet :laughing:

I think it is some indicator used when programming the scrolling system, but got accidentally forgotten to made invisible again :wink:

You can even see the effect better when you filter on a kingdom where you have 11 troops or more:

• On Broken Spire, making the screen scroll allows me to see the letters T, E and G.
  • On Forest of Thorns, I can make the letters T, D and G appear
  • On Grosh-Nak, W, A and D
  • On Khaziel, A, B, D and R
  • On Maugrim Woods, B, C D and W
    (the kingdoms where I see 4 different letters are the ones with 12 troops.

@Alpheon I have seen several reports of people getting non-guardian Commons from 20k and 40k guild chests. Has this been looked into at all?

2 Likes

I found another bug with baby dragon, he is suppose to make his magic and transform in a random dragon but he transformed in dragon egg with attack stats but dragotaur was dead

Edit: there is the video
Edit 2: nevermind i think it is the kingdom bonus

@Alpheon My chat only works about 20 percent of the time. If I click on chat I get the loading animation. It doesn’t go away until I restart the game.

This is no bug, Dragon egg is also a dragon

@Kharybdys Ok but eggs not supposed to get attack stats

Dragotaur might’ve buffed him though? He’s still a dragon so that works too…

He was dead, first egg is ok when he died he summoned baby dragon but when baby dragon made his spell he changed in eggs with attack stats but dragotaur was dead

I’m having the same issue on Xbox One. Almost every time I try to load chat, the loading gems appear in the middle of my screen indefinitely until I exit the game and restart it. On top of that I’ve had daily tasks get completed and stuck on top right of my screen. When either happen I can still play the game, but they are stuck on the screen until I close Gems of War completely.

So this is an apparently not very well implemented feature we added in this patch. XD Because there are so many troops now, when scrolling through the list that letter that shows is the first letter of the troop’s name. When we were just going through the list ourselves we found that a lot of the time we’d stop and check what troop we were at and then keep going if we weren’t there yet. It also changes depending on how you’ve sorted them. So if it’s by upgradable, then it will show whether it’s ascendable & traitable, or just one or the other, or none. Hope it makes it easier when scrolling. XD

Thanks for the reports everyone, I’ve updated the list in the top post.

@PowerPlay: So store does not lock up any more? If not, are you able to see the new shop bundles or guild packs?

@Illithid: Yep, we’ve looked into it and it should be functioning correctly now.

@Rickygervais: When you’re fighting that team, can you blame it for going back into the egg?

3 Likes

Sometime when i click back button to go in the chat i am stuck im the loading, i still can do something else but the loading logo stay on the page. Need to restart game to make it stop (skull keep moving and still hear the music)

The shop is working as intended now. I got my Wayfinder and Warg.

1 Like

Same here, I basically avoid chat now or I have to restart the game.

Yeah the chat option is not my favorite feature and it is really frustrating to know microsoft put us on the hold cause of it

1 Like

I mean, I like chat, but not at the cost of a 90% chance of needing to restart the game if you actually click on chat…lol