Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

That would be awesome thanks guys

We’ve noticed it may become slow to respond initially when switching tabs. It can extend to about 10-15 seconds. Does it last longer than this?

How odd, I’ve bought already 10 Wargs and one Wayfinder for Glory, without any problems…

Try minutes. And still no control.

Well D: would you be able to share a screen shot of what you’re seeing on store load? Does the same thing happen if you enter through selecting the gold tab?

Tab doesn’t matter.

Case in point: R1-spamming should not only move me one tab unless I hit it 7 times or a multiple of it, and I did neither.

At least the chat button works :slight_smile:

Thanks for this. This is really odd. One last question, if you load the store through the regular shop button, do you see all the gem items in the store, or is it empty?

All the shop items are there. I just can’t move after one or two tab switches.

In guild menu, roster menu. When clicking on a member for promote, demote,… options. On many members the 4 options dont appear at screen! Its still possible to do the desired action blindly though.
edit: just tried, the first 6 members i can see the 4 options, but on the 7th member, i see only 2 options (the other 2 are under bottom screen), remaining members nothing appears on screen.
@Alpheon

Reported already and in the list at the top!

2 Likes

I did an arena run earlier and came up against the giant toadstool, some guy who puts deathmark on the top and bottom troops and takes 7 damage, weapon was flachette or flageolet or something and a pirate!

Thank you, we’ll hopefully have this fixed soon. Sorry it’s happening in the first place though. :frowning:

1 Like

Quest line still crashing alphaeon when baby dragon cast spell. It didn’t crash in the arena though.

Since I had intent to purchase glory packs(Wayfinder and Warg), if the shop isn’t fixed before the event switch, can I receive one of both troop as compensation?

There is a bug with kerberos, everyone in his team was dead exept him and he did his cast and didin’t kill my troop but still summoned a warg

edit: there is the video

Opening a support ticket with our support team and they’ll help you through it. Even if the event passes they’ll get the pack out to you.

@Rickygervais: That’s interesting. Believe I have an idea of what that is. Weird set of circumstances, luck, and traits. Looks like when you attempt to devour a troop that is impervious to devour, the on-kill traits get triggered. Can fix this in the next update. Thanks for the video :slight_smile: really helps a lot.

@Dan_ozzzy189: I’m still investigating this. Hopefully won’t require a client update.

3 Likes

@Alpheon

Hey, here is a Task bug one a player posted in a new thread. I didnt want you to miss it. So it can be included in the main list.

Thanks for bringing this over here. :slight_smile: Just put out a fix for this - restarting the game/relogging in should change the troop type required.

Kerberos Gate Guardian

Gate Guardian summons 2 Wags whenever and enemy dies. (at least he does on Defend, haven’t tried him for Invade yet).