Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

Hi everyone! Thank you all once again for the reports. We’ve been going through them and fixing what we can. As of this writing we haven’t updated the first post but we will shortly.

Just an update on a few of the bugs reported: The guild chests should now be functioning correctly and awarding the correct troops. The exorbitant guild task rewards issue in the mail has also been fixed.

6 Likes

You rock @Alpheon keep going!!!

@Alpheon
So will the shop EVER get fixed so I can make purchase’s without having to contact support every time.

Been 2 updates since I was told this issue would be fixed.

Sometime when i try to change chat channel, it doesnt work i need to restart game to make it work.

Also on the wish list i would like to have an option to put specific channel by default.

I know @Nimhain said it will automaticly save by default last channel but it’s not working, every time i log in, i am back to channel 300 by default

Opponent character is invisible

For me it happen when i finish a pvp battle, sometime game feeeze a couple min (still hearing the music)

death, two questions:

• Are you playing on PS4?
  • Is your game language different from your PSN store language? (please state the language of your game, and the language you get your invoice mail in)

Because language differences sound like they could slip through the testing process.

It’s just a theory I have; my game is played in English, but my PSN account’s location is situated in Belgium, resulting in Dutch e-mails. I bought something and it hasn’t arrived in game yet, but I noticed yesterday a guild member had bought the Guild Hero pack, so the store works for some/most of the other people.

Your info might help the devs :smile:

Yes, same language.
Lol, devs no my problem with purchases has been happening for months now.

@Alpheon
Spotted on PS4 with Maugrim Woods event:
I used 4 event keys and noticed that three troops I got were all Undead.
I then noticed that the image found on Events Chests is “You can win Werewolf”.

So maybe the Event chests think it’s Ghulvania event time?

EDIT: Also noticed that Dragon’s Claw is not found in the Troops filter AND on the map! I do have a Baby Dragon and Dragon Eggs from gold keys, and Show All on All Troops displays all the Dragon’s Claw troops.

EDIT 2: This has been fixed by Sirrian.

I don’t play on Console but as far as I’m aware, this can happen as soon as someone has bought one or more of the guild packs. They will award the seals even if the person or the guild is already at the limit.
Since you are over the limit too (significantly even), it looks like you have bought several of those packs?

I’ve just had the blue screen error on ps4 twice in a row now. Quest on dragon claw, collecting eggs, second task, warlord 4 difficulty and it happens as soon as baby dragon casts spell.
Hope this will help.
Regards
Daniel

Why not remove mythic msg also? Or if you want to keep it, can we get it only for guild chat? I think the general chat should be chat only. Or please add a filter so we can keep notification or remove it.

It is hard to follow the chat when you only see this

2 Likes

@Rickygervais
In the short term change your global chat to a different number like 999. Unfortunately it will not save your selection upon restart. Another poster recommended changing global to None. I disagree as this stops all chat even Guild (the message says it only disconnect Global but for me it disconnects both).

@Alpheon
X1. The Reset Current Filter window in the Troops Menu.

Clicking on the Filter reset button (X) to “Reset Current Filter” does not reset anything once you first select the (A) button to view the troops THEN return to the Filter, and try and reset it (X) for another search. If you need a better explanation I’ll make a video.

PS: Big improvement over the old filter.

EDIT: After some further testing I see you have to highlight each filter you changed one by one hitting (X) on each to reset them all.

i know it will stop the notification but i want to see what other people write

[/quote]
i know it will stop the notification but i want to see what other people write
[/quote]

Ha! What I wrote is exactly what I personally do every time I start Gems. Currently chat is way to spammy on screen for me. Chat needs some tweaks. But considering how hawkish Microsoft & Sony are about chat I’m not offering any “fix” ideas, I want to get caught up first :slight_smile:

little wrong display: when improving a kingdom to 1 blue star for +100 gold bonus, the bonus add to quest total in place of kingdom power total. (should be 25 quest and 250 kingdom power but it show 125 quest and 150 kingdom power).

Also the +6 tribute chance from red statue is not displayed in the kingdom menu.

Thanks for the reports everyone :slight_smile: We’re updating as we see them.

@death: We’re still investigating. All our in-house tests show that we can purchase and receive items from the PlayStation stores, so we’re reaching out to Sony to see if they can help us work out what the problem is.

@Strat: Yeah we weren’t sure how people would prefer this to function, whether it would reset every filter or just the one you have selected. We figured the one you have selected in case you wanted to just reset the Spell Effects or Traits filter (because there is a lot). Glad you’re liking it though!

@Rickygervais: Unfortunately the chat filter is the same on console as it is on PC, even less now with the Legendary notifications turned off. We may look into adding this as a chat option in the future though, but can’t say as to when.

4 Likes

Thanks @Alpheon :slight_smile:

I can confirm the following: the PS4 shop locks up after it finishes loading.

I was gonna get both Glory packs…

ears flop