Console 2.1.5 Known Issues

I did another full reboot of my Xbox One and I could send a guild message
with RT. Unfortunately it would never actually send to the chat. I checked
hours later and the 3 I tried to send never showed up.

I tried to send one to global as well and it never posted there either.

1 Like

This just happen to me also. I bought the 50 gold keys from the brown guild tasks and I went to open them using the ā€œOpen 50 chestsā€ button and the game crashed. Took the 10,000 gold I spent and the 50 keys. I received nothing.

Bugs spotted on the PS4:

• Apparently I currently have 26 people under my Guild Roster Tab, but the League Tab says that we are still a 30/30 guild?
  • The little menu that appears when you click on a player in the guild roster does NOT appear once youā€™ve scrolled the window. It then seems as if the application is inactive (though animations still continue). You can press the Square button to go back to the list without problems.

I have managed to kick an inactive player from the guild, by sorting on gold (total), which, because sorting is currently incorrectly ordered ASCending, which made them appear on top of the list, so that I could get the little window without having to scroll the window :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So yay for incorrect sorting :wink:

On ps4,

Green statue bonus is +3 turns at the start of a map, just give one turn.
Brown statue bonus is +1 glory, not working
The others are more difficult to see if working properly, but i doubt they are.

Boost ratio on all guardians is 3:1, when on pc/mobile it is x4. I did not test yet if its just a tooltip mistake or their effective boost ratio.

Fred

Opined a stack of Guild chests. We currently have 4 Stars. Received 1/2 Guild Guardians (Normal) 1/2 ONLY White and Green Troops plus a single Major Traitstone. I thought in theory it was Impossible to receive white commons at 20k. Seems not quite right.

I posted about this above, but a lot has been added since then. It should show within in a few to half a day.

Chat is broken (delayed). Currently think of it like sending a letter via the USPS it may take awhile or spend 25 years in the mail carriers basement but eventually you message will arrive.

Iā€™m fairly certain this is one of the small differences that was previously on the console. I seem to recall Mr. Strange mentioning it a long time ago. 95% of the changes he made were for the better.

I donā€™t have an opinion on Silence. But it looks like it matches the PC/mobile version now.

1 Like

Spotted on PS4 (non-serious visual bug):
I usually start the game by pressing the Touchpad and then Right Trigger to see the guild chat. I then continue to play the game for a while. After half an hour or so, Iā€™ll press the Touchpad again to see if anything has been added, and I notice that in the Guild Chat there is a timestamp every 5-6 minutes or so, but nothingā€™s there. Pressing Left Trigger/Right Trigger again clears these ā€œempty timestampsā€.

I guess the game polls every 5 minutes or so to the guild chat, but accidentally puts a timestamp there?

Guild chests totally bugged for me!
We unlocked the lvl 6 / 40 000 seals chest so I decided to open 10 guild chests, here is what I got:
(40k seals chests are supposed to give only from ultra rare to mythic rarity troops or guardians)

1x Djinn
1x Griffon knight
1x Mist stalker
1x Night terror
1x Paladin
1x Hag

1x Courage
2x Humility
1x Justice

That is 6x a Rare rarity troop for a chest that is not supposed to drop rare rarity troops!

@Alpheon

Hi

On xbox one, after going out of a period of inactivity, if a guild member complete a task, you may not receive the reward. Happened to me twice, with green and purple tasks.

Cast dire wolf spell and and if thereā€™s enough damage to kill the troop then entangle doesnā€™t go to the next troop. This used to be different with other troops as entangle used to affect the one below if the spell killed itā€™s target.
Iā€™m not reporting this as a bug, just a query.

Level 6 guild chests dropped mostly common and rare troops.

On xbox one

On PS4:
The Guild Statues show 3 bonusses. However, if Iā€™m not mistaken, on mobile it explicitly says that the 3rd bonus is only active if youā€™ve completed all 12 tasks during that week. On the PS4 there is no label.

I was wishfully thinking/hoping that the bonus would be applied, regardless of any tasks completed, that would be way nicer :wink:

The card says ā€œEntangleā€¦ ā€¦ and deal damageā€, not ā€œdeal damageā€¦ ā€¦and entangleā€, and that makes a difference.

Emperor Korvash is a ā€œdamageā€¦ ā€¦ and stunā€ troop, so that is why you can kill 2 troops and stun the third one.

2 Likes

Hi.
Thanks for explaining that.
Regards
Daniel

It could also be that, ā€œdamage and ā€¦ entangle and put Hunterā€™s mark ā€¦ and get an extra turnā€ might be a bit too strong for a simple common troop, so it might be a deliberate design choice to turn them around.

1 Like

Sometime when i go in seals page, i see this display bug

Game music can sometimes not start during explore and PVP, unsure about arena and quests but music starts again when in a Treasure Hunt minigame, and shortly there after goes when in PVP and explore.

Battle freezes when Soothsayer fires off spell and found no target.

Golem, Alchemist, and Tyri have no Battle cry sound effect when casting spells.

Music does tend to ā€˜turn offā€™ but will turn back on when entering another kingdom.

This is on XB1

1 Like