Congrats guild of Thieves

:wink:10 characters.

And we did it again, we crushed our last record!!! What a crazy week!

Very good job guys

5 Likes

Not sure, is it a record accross every platform?

You canā€™t beat Thirty top notch skilled awesome cooperative no-drama players led by the best, smartest, and most modest guild master when we donā€™t mess it up!

1 Like

Is this an indirect :poop: talking post? Iā€™ll only like it if it is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That would be some kind of rule (or retroactively added rule) violation which I want no part of, especially when poor salty is sick. Evil auto correct changed it from the intended ā€˜messā€™.

1 Like

I had 2 posts deleted last night that werenā€™t a violation or inappropriate in anyway. They were questions about a stream.
The ā€œrulesā€ seem to be very subjective.

1 Like

Yeah same happened to me the other day but like they say they are free to interpret the rules so we cabā€™t do anything they are the bosses :slight_smile:

Anyone can confirm we got the record accross every platform? I got some sceptic people

What is pc record?
What is ps4 record?
What is mobile record?

People do their matches until reset so you may to wait a bit. Lol

1 Like

Yeah but you dont know the current best total score record?

Lol no, we arenā€™t on that level yet to be concerned about it.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about ps4 no way they are that high. They still learning how to play lol. :wink:

Congrats again. You give The Unforgiven motivation to keep getting better.

1 Like

Lol ty both this one should be hard to beat i think

Average per player 55,937 :sunglasses:

Next GW I want average 56k :wink:

3 Likes

Lol this is crazy i will be soldier with 56k+ points

I think yes, Ricky. By what I read, previous GW record was from Anonymous on PC with 1 658k. Need confirmation though.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, our best score was 1,658,966 according to Taranā€™s websiteā€¦ Congrats on the record!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Better get practising and improving on your score :wink:

1 Like