Congrats guild of Thieves

Wow extremely close on mobile

@BRchell @Graeme thank you :slight_smile:

The Unforgiven will beat that score next time!

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it was an amazing week for us on Xbox for sure. We literally went from our worst ever week in the previous war to our best score ever this war. What an amazing turnaround. :smile:

1 Like

@Santandrix Thank you for the pic, I was wondering how my guild placed. Didnā€™t get a chance to check yet. :grin:

@Graeme It saddens me when top guilds still have to worry about players not simply doing their guild wars battles. Even losses give more points than NO participation, and HELL! Iā€™m not even a stickler of winning each day as I am just finishing them by at least the last day so we can place well with our totals.

1 Like

Good luck beating them anytime soon especially with their 2 new players.

2 new players does not matter when you average 54700ā€¦no one did bad. My Def stopped 4 of them and if it had not they would have had higher score than pc top score. They likely do not have any bad players and GA does not either.

1 Like

True, the two they added rarely loose so adding 2 more 30-0 players makes them stronger even if the two they replaced were going 29-1.

On the side note for mobile PIC. Iā€™m very HAPPY to be apart of Guild who finished first. I had to throw that out there

3 Likes

Congrats TGOT

any tips 4 a newbie sorta to the guild wars aspects ā€¦

The reference to GA here in terms of man for man capability is questionable in light of the accusations currently undermining the credibility of bracket 1 wars as a whole on xbox 1. A brief foray into global chat continues to highlight that particular hot potato.

It would be nice to know how many guilds actually have 30 unique players doing the Guild War matches.

3 Likes

We recommend teams to use. All 30 of us do our own battles. But we donā€™t do the screen share crap. That definitely ruins the sport of it. But itā€™s not against the rules. Iā€™ve heard of other guilds having one member log into other account to do their matches. In my opinion, thatā€™s only okay in emergency situations. To do it weekly also ruins the sport of it. Itā€™s amazing what folks will do for hundreds of gems. I wonā€™t even pick up a dollar off the street if it means bending over for it. To each itā€™s own though.

1 Like

Someone mentioned global chat. My take is when 2 Devs have to come to global chat to settle down childish behavior due to poor sportsmanship itā€™s no wonder the Devs have this every 3 weeks. I think being a sore loser is one thing but being a sore winner is worse. I have a screen shot of name calling and I could have taken 25 but my phone needed charged. Slept for several hours then got up and it was still going on. Then people wonder why the Devs have this mode once every 3 weeks. Look in the mirror folks.

2 Likes

Because itā€™s easier to make it less frequent than actually fix year old bugs.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why this thread turned into a debate, there is plenty other thread for that. Can we just celebrate in peace?

6 Likes

Next gw I want 1.65m!

3 Likes

I was said mentioner lol. Global is always a cesspit, but this issue has exacerbated antagonism to a wider audience because most gemmers who do guild wars will have an opinion on it. The devs are in a tricky spot. They canā€™t openly say itā€™s cheating because that would potentially bring repercussions from MIXER due to named association with unsporting game play. That wouldnā€™t be a good business move so theyā€™ve said what is best for themā€¦whether itā€™s what they believe or not.

1 Like