[closed] Level 177 Looking for casual guild with active contributors

Hi there,

I’m a level 177 player looking for a guild where everyone is an active contributor. My current guild is basically dead with the leader having not logged in for a month and about 2/3 of the members have 0 weekly gold contributed, where I’m lucky to see two key tasks a week if I’m fully buying one of them myself.

I log in every day even when “inactive”, unless physically not present for some reason. During these inactive periods, I will still make sure to funnel my login/kingdom gold back into the guild (roughly 3500 daily with 100% guild bonus). I can easily contribute 30k+ weekly when I am actively playing, as I am currently upgrading kingdoms, and when tasks are actively flipping (specifically keys/gems) I tend to be more active and therefore donate more. I don’t really pay attention to trophies, so I’m not sure what I can promise there, but I usually reach PvP rank1.

Please drop me a message here as I will need to leave my current guild.

TL;DR - looking to match or exceed active contributions in an active guild, without the obligation of having to play x hours a day

Crit Happens sounds like a good match for you :slight_smile: i am in chatroom 005 or you can message me here if you have any questions or want to send your invite code
:slight_smile:

Last Laugh would be super happy to have ya!

Thank you both. Crit Happens seems to be about my pace. My Invite code is: MITHRAN.