Chat is still broken

Platform, device version and operating system
Windows 10

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
_When I try to connect to the chat, I expect that I am connected and able to write there. What actually happens… I try to connect to the chat and am stuck in loading screen forever, so I have to restart the game. Sometimes when I try to connect, it even works… but during a little while I don’t see written messages anymore and can’t write myself and when I try to reconnect the chat again (that’s the workaround for seeing messages again and can write again…), it’s stuck in the endless loading screen again.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Not sure when it began, but it is since weeks now and it’s pretty annoying… Because I am not able to recruit people. So far my guild misses like 6-10 players…And it happens every time when I try to connect to the chat. So nearly every day, not always directly but during the day for sure.

Steps to make it happen again
Trying to connect to the chat…

Hi @Shanaliy, sorry you have been having trouble with chat :frowning:

Please restart the game and see how chat is, I’ve tried manually changing your channel

If not please try these articles:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203517845-Steam-and-PC-performance-issues (The first two steps)

Hey @Cyrup , now it is written that I am in “Global none”- if I try to connect to global channel 001 for example, nothing happens.

I also deinstalled and reinstalled the game. Didn’t help either.