Champion of Gaard missing

Salty Good day,
I am contacting you on behalf of a teammate who is having a hard time reaching you. Invite code is TNTMAN_UVTP on July 5, 2019. Lvl 1336 had pulled the new Mystic, but unfortunately does not seem to have it. I am the Guild Leader of Magic The Gathering and he has reached out to me for help. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please look into this matter for him.
V/R
For Real !!

Did it get deconstructed on accident?

Player states it did not.

This is a support issue. Your guildmate needs to click the “Support” link above and file a ticket.

Forums support threads aren’t guaranteed a response and seldom get one. They’ll confirm either that he’s missing something he should have or they can explain what he did to lose it.

Thank you for replying back to me.
The player did try that. He sent me a screen shot in a msg

My teammate did send in a ticket.

It takes a couple business days, usually, for a ticket to get a response. Devs don’t work on the weekend.

As everyone has mentioned, the best way to get an issue resolved is to contact support. The only thing I can do in this circumstance is redirect your team mate to support.

If they were trying to contact me on Discord, it’s likely I haven’t seen their message. Unfortunately I get contacted on Discord a lot and rarely have the time to read all of my personal messages on that platform.

Hello,
Thank you ,

It looks like the issue has now been resolved. I do thank you for responding back to me.

Take care

3 Likes

@ForReal01 I’m curious what was the outcome ?