Carnivores Dead Thread - Closed

Well… that was interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a former member of Carnivores, i have left of my own accord, simply because of people like yourself Nit, the GM is doing a wonderful catering to all types of players as a rank 22 guild in GoW.

I was one of those who are giving their all to the guild to keep our rank / rewards etc. and i do know for a fact that Blu (the GM) has been very helpful to everyone contributing or NOT as long as they remained within the frame of the expected overall progress of the guild.

Am extremely glad to see that Carnivores are moving on the direction needed to keep all the active Carnivores around for the bigger picture n future of the guild.

1 Like

Well, at least we agree that quoted post reveals most everything people need to know about how this guild is run.

Thank you for your feedback and points of view. I think it is time to move on.

The Carnivores are recruiting again. Life goes on! One member has decided to give up playing Gems of War and this was the message I received. “Hey, just to let you know I’m quitting the game, not enjoying it anymore. Seems I’m just robotically doing the same thing over and over. Hope the new aggressive stance works out and the guild shoots up the ranks, take care :)” This guy is missed already and was a good supportive member of team carnivore.

If you are looking for a guild that has an active guild-master, Active and supportive members, and with 5 statues completed with a sixth due then we are for you. If you are a meat-eating carnivore, with legs, then we need you in our pack.

We have no ambitions of being the highest ranked Guild. We just want to reap the rewards for the effort we are putting in. If you wish to grind, grind, grind that is fine. If you wish to rest, grind, rest, grind, that is also fine. But, please just have FUN! If playing 10 games a week is too much for you, and you see that as ‘work,’ then sorry but the super-carnivores in the pack will get very upset.

Let’s be realistic there is only one real requirement:

If you do not have all your kingdoms maxed to level 10 we will support you!

If you wish to join us please PM me or leave a message here.

New member now in the pack. :slight_smile: