Bug with Bone dragon-3rd trait and extra turn from 3-gem match

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

1. The attack was not made to Bone dragon, but his 3rd trait launched and froze my troop. This happened many times and even if Bone dragon was removed from the board, his 3rd trait was still in effect.
  2. AI was given extra turn on 3-gem match.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

1. Just fight someone using full-traited Bone dragon.
  2. It happened occasionally, but the possibility is rather high when your opponent is a level 1000 player.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope. Can’t foretell when it will happen.

I have definitely observed the first bug mentioned, where the skull attack hit the troop before Bone Dragon, BD took no damage, but nonetheless my first troop was frozen.

I have not observed the second bug - perhaps there was a cascading 4-match or 5-match that you missed?

Hi Yoshino,

We believe that dead troop trait’s still activating should be fixed in the 2.0 update.

With the AI extra turn, without a video showing it happening, this is hard to investigate further. We’ve spent dozens of hours looking for that one in the past, trying to get a case of it happening. Whenever we video it, and think we’ve seen it, it always turns out there was a 4-of-a-kind followed by 2-3 cascades. I’m not saying the you HAVEN’T seen it, merely that it’s a very difficult one for us to reproduce and test!

Hi, Nimhain,

Thank you for your reply. Very glad to hear that. Can’t wait for 2.0 update going live.

As for the AI extra turn, thank you for your understanding. Just take it good news it only happened occasionally.