[BUG] Gems of War taking forever to load after a battle, with multiple connection Retries needed to go forwanrd

Platform, device version and operating system: PC, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected for the Battle rewards to appear immediately after the battle was over. Instead, I had to wait several minutes and perform multiple retries in order for the Battle rewards to appear. Also, the loading screen is stuck when opening the game, with multiple Retries needed to get into it.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It started since the 29th of September, and it happened almost constantly.

Steps to make it happen again
Win a battle, then wait a little.

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Same here

Same on Ps5. The game disconnect after each match. I gave multiple report via the Playstation system. Dont know what to Do . Help

This also happens to me on PS4, since around the same date. Crashes randomly with that message in battle and on the map screen. Usually lose a few sigils per week to it.

happens to me constantly too. if i just say hi in chat, i then have to reconnect before starting or finishing a battle. or ill wait ten min for crap to load. and yeah, been goin on for several weeks now.

Hey all,

This message most commonly comes up when a connection issue is experienced.

Recommend going through the steps in this article;

It also can occur when your internet is running and we have no server issues, but a connection between is unable to be established.

If anyone runs through those troubleshooting steps and see’s this issue continue, please send through a ticket here; Technical Issue New Ticket

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2: