Bounty Weekend - Sister of Nightmares

Nah, not really faster. I just use my hero for class xp. I think five tiers is needed if you dont use orbs regardless if you use hero or not. Dont quote me on this.

I used this team:

[6824,7047,6902,1374,3002,1,1,3,1,1,2,1,14028]

My hero starts at 50% mana – Sister of Nightmares starts at 75% mana, so a purple match will fill up Sister and my Hero fast (and brown only fills up my Hero, which Crysturtle can create). Dread Steed also can create 15-18 purple gems (Valraven is immune to Death Mark) after I use Duskbringer.

It’s a very effective team for quickly mowing down the enemy team.

1 Like

Thanks! Love it when people share teams! :heart:

This is what I have been using:
Screenshot_20210619-092614__01
[1129,6824,6676,7047,3046,2,2,1,3,1,1,0,14007]
Averages 52 seconds per run.

Since I like to time teams, I timed @igniteice’s as well. But, I swapped the class to Mech since I need to level it up. Averaged to 1:06 minutes per run. Itd be faster with the original class recommended tho. Also the occasional win from death mark would likely way speed up the average if I test more fights.

Ill time other teams if anyone suggests any!

1 Like

Just used my remaining sigils and recorded it. Only had a few seconds of interruption at the end when I stopped to give my cat Catnip lol. The video still needs to process (15 minutes long, 4.9GB file!)

I started with 8 sigils and 252,000 points (after the first match you’ll see I have 9 sigils and 256,800 points, since I got a Raven, and I get 200*24=4800 points per match).

I ended with 338,400 points, so I got 86,400 points, which is 18 battles.

Video length is 954 seconds, divided by 18 battles is 53 seconds per battle, including menu time.

1 Like

The bounty troops have rare base rarity which means they will drop from gold chests. Easy to ascend them.

1 Like

LOL Terrible Bounty Captain.

When you say don’t mythic the captain do you still use the captain at legendary then or do you use the other mythic bounty troops you have?

Captain at legendary gives you x10 multiplier. Any other mythic bounty troop only 6… so answear is simple here I guess…

Legendary captain gives more points than a normal mythic bounty troop. So, I use my hero, legendary captain, and two mythic bounty troops.

It does cut the scoring way close. Check Sunday morning if you need to swap your hero for another bounty troop. I had to do that once after losing a raven.

Just finished the event. I had to swap my hero out for a few battles today. If I didnt lose a raven yesterday I wouldnt have had to change my team.

Five tiers. No orbs. Use hero for class xp.

here’s mine. tier IV + one blue orb to make captain legendary. lost one raven in proces:

2 Likes