Bounty Weekend - Flame Maiden

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Flame Maiden – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Flame Maiden The Flame Maiden from Stormheim, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Flame Maiden will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

Thank you for the super easy level 20 team!

3 Likes

Least grindy bounty event that I can remember, during the most grindy world event week. Interesting dynamic I must say.

I’ll be back… :unamused::stuck_out_tongue:

Was actually pretty pleased to basically be able to finish on day 1 with a Tier V buy-in (x28 team).

Would post my team (not that it’s anything particularly special), but can’t enter the battle screen without Sigils (like Class Trials, unlike all Guild Events and Faction Assaults) :slightly_frowning_face:, and am too lazy to mock it up now instead of waiting.

Edit: team ¯_(ツ)_/¯ :

2 Likes

You could make it in the common teams menu and share the code or screenshot.
Curious to see your build man, for bounties are usually a pain in the ar6 for me. Damn, this week’s camp is easier than a common bounty (btw I don’t get why people have issues with this week’s camp… I’m simply using delve team, they are not even leveled much or ascended and king has no traits at all. No gem boosts were bought until levels 7o came up, then bought 1st one).

There are a couple variations for bounty hunting teams but the general consensus is to build a team off of Tigraki Warrior and include the bounty captain if you buy enough tiers to ascend it. Its spell scales very well and is one of the most consistent sources of damage among the bounty troops.

For example:

Ridgeback or Crysturtle (Absorbs skull hits and generates mana)
Any bounty troop you like
Any bounty troop you like
Tigraki Warrior

Feel free to swap a troop for the captain or move Tigraki Warrior around so it doesn’t get mana blocked or if an enemy troop annoys the last unit slot. It will be dealing most of your damage.

You can also type Bounty into the search bar on the troop filter screen to display all the bounty troops for convenience.

Also if you have a few spare medals of Seasons or Aranaea then you may want to consider medaing Tigraki Warrior. It gets some good boosts and it’s a troop you’ll use every bounty event so the medals won’t be wasted.

Tigraki Warrior is just a Rare troop so no need to spend Seasons or Aranaea medals on it. Orpheus medals will work just as well. But yes, definitely worth medaling up.

2 Likes

My bad, forgot it was rare. Thanks!

1 Like