Boar Rider trait not loading

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I activated the second trait (Defender) on Boar Rider, expecting +3 Armor when defending. Unfortunately something is wrong, because it doesn’t seem to work as it should, no extra armour.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Nothing, it just doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I will post some, but unfortunately it doesn’t show that this is a Defend, and not an Invade. You’ll have to take my word for it. :innocent:

Oh, I thought “Defender” meant the troop had the trait against people invading, not during Revenges… well I learnt something new today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hm, I see your point… I could have it all wrong then, meaning that this trait is totally useless. My poor misinvested trait stones. :cold_sweat: :confounded: :stuck_out_tongue:

Firstly, its an excellent trait on defense teams, since it actually gives +3 to your whole team (even though it doesn’t say as much).
Secondly, got to go through that anyway to get the Nature Spirit trait, which is obviously even better :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’re right, it’s great even if it’s for just the Boar himself, if you value defenses, which I don’t. But that’s a completely different discussion. :slight_smile: