[BUG] Enemy Blade Dancer made me set my team on fire

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was playing with my Goblin team on PvP. That is Goblin Rocket (lv 19, all others lv 18), Boar Rider, Goblin Shaman and Hobgoblin, in that order from top to bottom and with all traits unlocked. When I was attacked with enemy’s Blade Dancer’s ability Blade Dance, Goblin Rocket’s trait “Aflame” activated 4 times at once (also his Fireproof trait). All other 3 troops were set on fire when they took the damage.

It seems that the “boosted by enemy armor” thing made the game consider I was attacking myself. I’m pretty confident this wasn’t supposed to happen.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Still haven’t tried to reproduce it.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Nope, by the time I understood what had happened, it was already too late.

That’s what you get for running a goblin team . . .:wink:

6 Likes

Agreed! 10

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

I’m free to use whatever team I want :smile:

Sure… But will eternally be deemed a newb with posting about the hated goblins. :wink: jk

I personally love facing goblins. They crunch really nicely and taste like pistachio jello with nuts and marshmallows.

1 Like

They’re the quickest for me to use (considering the legendaries I’m missing) on PVP. I regret nothing! :pensive: :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t apologize, Goblins are among the more interesting teams to actively play for invades, some people on the forums are just tired of seeing them as defense teams.

I admit I made a goblin team once. May have played it a time or two. But everyone was doing it so I had to stop. :slight_smile:

Do you remember what troops the enemy had apart from Blade Dancer?

Unfortunately I don’t =/ Are there any troops that could explain this?

you think it could have been one of those hidden troop (so it still gets its attack thing) like a goblin rocket that was “defeated” that misfired and caused blade dancer to do burning?

Good to see devs patched in a “spontaneous combustion” feature for goblin teams :wink:

2 Likes

I would use goblins honestly (and many other teams for that matter)… if I didn’t need souls so badly.
Gotta be Valkyrie, always Valkyrie, forever Valkyrie… Must. Have. Souls. :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

kind of the opposite of this?

1 Like

Hmmm a very similar issue happened again. I couldn’t take the screenshot the moment it was happening, but I saved the units that were present at the time:

Although my Goblin Shaman didn’t burn anyone, the animation I got was as if the GS had attacked all my party members (damage numbers also seemed to have piled on top of other numbers, not sure iof I got more damaged than due).

Oh, of course, it also happened after I was attacked with the Blade Dance special attack.

By now, this issue happened to me quite a few times with all sorts of attacks that target multiple enemies (or maybe only those that hit ALL enemies).

It acts as if MY top unit (regardless if I used the ability or if the enemy did) is performing skull attacks on all targets of the ability.

It doesn’t happen all the time and I can’t seem to find any connections besides an attack that targets multiple enemies, since it happened with many different teams – mine and the enemy’s.