[Reported] Godslayer traits on a Siege troop

Your official Facebook account is proclaiming an Invasion troop with traits for Raid events.

Please state if this is a bug or working as intended. I was banned from the Forums last time I made an opinion about a bug report being changed. I only made that opinion based on the absence of official word from your staff.

6 Likes

Already discussed here.
They usually don’t fix things on the weekend so it might get fixed tomorrow.

2 Likes

They always dismiss that stuff as not official yet. But here is their own Facebook announcing the troop. The devs are now at work. It’s Monday morning for them.

3 Likes

Twitter also: https://twitter.com/GemsOfWar/status/1685757478888173570?t=vDYhZSwlI1aPDDzDfgm2Rg&s=19

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencapture.

I have let the development team know about this issue, and I can confirm that Slughoarder is not meant to have the Godslayer as the 3rd trait.

This should be fixed in the next 24-48 hours.

6 Likes

24-48 hours?! The event starts in 6 hours … :frowning:

7 Likes

You were expecting it before the event began? That would be novel… and new.

1 Like

Well, all it takes is a remote access and 3 clicks. Should be doable. :wink:

1 Like

Weekly news post now shows it has the Siegebreaker trait:

1 Like

well that’s good. too bad the trial team changes are still for “Wild Plains”…

Half a point of credit?

3 Likes

-1 for failing to proof reading before posting

3 Likes

These insane gaffes really need to stop.
If my employees were as careless as this in my business, I’d be replacing them already.

5 Likes

thank you, and kudos to the devs for getting the fix in before the event starts. Appreciated!

Your employees? My dude this is clearly a management issue. No sense in blaming employees when management define resources, hire, train, set standards and processes, lead, create the working culture, and sign everything off

4 Likes