BlackRhino public apology press release

Yeah not going to read this wall of text that seems to be a cherry picking a misunderstanding for a recruitment stump.

The one sentence was complete sarcasm. Sarcasm and the Internet do not always get along especially in a multilingual environment such as this. Only thing rhino is apologizing for is getting caught for blatant, repeated and knowledgeable recruitment of a botter. Maybe the first was innocent but the second was not. I am muting this garbage fire of a topic.

Easily accomplished below the last post. See below.

2 Likes

It’s not my job to please or prove myself to anyone. As a stand up guy I’m admitting to my faults and working to be a better leader. I’m not asking for anyone’s approval frankly I can care less.

I’m owning my mistakes and moving forward by representing Intrim to the best of my abilities. Take it or leave, doesn’t matter to me what negative people have to say.

1 Like

Plz man, just stop. No one gives a f*…

You sure have a lot of defenses for someone who presumably doesn’t care.

inb4 thread is closed

9 Likes

Come on guys we’re better than this. Let the man be. He said his peace it’s done. We don’t have to stoop to the levels of degrading and picking on someone. This forum is better than that.

5 Likes

You’re right. It is unbecoming to us to deal with BlackRhino on his level. We’re all so much better than that.

3 Likes

While you people are unbelievable, your real lives must be really miserable. The hate and constant insults speaks volumes. I will keep you guys in my prayers. I hope things work out for some of you.

I refuse to stoop too the level of some people on this thread, we all clearly see who those people are. Sorry to disappoint but I will not lose my cool for anyone here under any circumstances.

" Hate"? I don’t hate you, @BlackRhino. But if you’re in the mood, feel free to look up the meaning of “contempt”.

Not commenting on any particular person, just in general; but this thread reminds of me of Archie’s amazing apology to Otto in A Fish Called Wanda. Archie called Otto a “true Vulgarian” and Otto was not amused. He therefore hung Archie out a building window upside and demanded an apology.

It went something like this–

Archie (dangling several stories up on the side of a building): All right, all right, I apologize.

Otto: You’re really sorry?

Archie: I’m really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly.

Otto: You take it back?

Archie: “I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.”

Me too! Just one last moonwalk–

8 Likes

As soon as I see your screenname, I know a gigglesnort is imminent. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

That is statistically irrelevant to around 37% of the people who use this forum, but the thought is appreciated. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Aww, c’mon. He’s expressing genuine pity for all of us unfortunate wretches who say provocative things in online forums.

Some people are such cinnamon rolls, too pure for this world, that they’ve never had an unkind thought in their lives. When confronted with rudeness, all they can do is express sympathy and pray. It’s really quite wonderful.

Too bad he’ll never know what it’s like to have this awful affliction. The gulf is just too wide to bridge.

5 Likes

He didn’t mention that he was a priest of Set, and his prayers are for all the other people on the forum picking on him to be cut into pieces like Osiris.

We are in his prayers.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain can we shut this thread as I feel it is just bolstering negative sentiment within the community, which is not what is needed.

BR, in his own way, however badly delivered, offered up an apology. It should be left at that.

6 Likes

If he only was man enough to cut out the crap, and deliver an acceptable apologize. But even that was too much to ask for. However, one cant blame the reaction from the majority of the community. BR got what he wanted, the reaction, and got it again. I agree with Namour, by not closing this thread it will only destroy for the members and the atmosphere in Intrim that was not involved with anything at all.

3 Likes