Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

Forget Humility, I use Honor with her. Way more armor

1 Like

KHORVASH NERF?

Did you say KHORVASH NERF?

Oh joyous day!

Bone Dragon’s on the chopping block, so that’s good too. But did you have any intentions about bopping guild guardians on the nose for being so strong on invade?

2 Likes

@Sirrian / @Nimhain

Thank you for the slight buff to Keeper of Souls. It may not seem like much but even without the coming Bone Dragon change, I’m find KoS to be much more useful in setups where BD would have been a must before. I expect the final change to BD will make them much more comparable in terms of invade performance.

2 Likes

Ya know, my eyes skimmed right past the lore bit at the top as soon as they registered the words “Balance Changes.” Went back to re-read the lore just now. It was fabulous.

3 Likes

It isn’t the armor that’s important. Humility buffs her magic, which is then tripled.

1 Like

haven’t touched it yet and if I do, it will only be enough to get the troop

I’ve only faced him once so far but I can confirm that he’s QUITE annoying.

And I should note, overall the match was slow but it felt like it had more substance. There’s was almost enough time to have “ebb and flow” and I’m definitely up for more of it.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the bone dragon nerf. That troop is so overpowered it’s not even funny. I’m officially done facing teams with it until it’s patched. I’ll just fight one of my other options or do a refresh if necessary.

Well, we can hope that some people start thinking about their team composition now as opposed to when Bone Dragon is actually nerfed. That would help trim down the repetition some.

Great new troop and the balancing changes to the legendfary troops are much appreciated.

I sincerely hope though that Shadow Dragon will get a real overhaul at some point in the near future.
With his art he is always going to be one of my favorites but he is unbearably weak for a legendary and a slight boost ratio buff to his spell won’t fix that at all, he needs a new legendary trait and/or some synergy between his traits and spell desperately.

4 Likes

I’d be all for buffing the other horsemen, but it’s arguably more reasonable to request a change to 1 rather than to 3. As it is, my only thought when making my original post was, “Bring his mana cost more in-line.”

If all the horsemen can have their costs brought closer to Famine’s 20 rather than War’s 24, I’m game.

2 Likes

I have to disagree. I hope they never will increase Famines mana cost at all. It is one of the few troops that can be a little challenging to be up against

1 Like

See I just don’t think you can balance troops based on this. The game is just too easy and defending has so little player agency as it is. No troop is really challenging, not even broken Bone Dragon.

Troops should be balanced based on their relative prevalence in the defend meta. For that reason alone, Famine is far more suspect than any of the other Horsemen, not because he’s difficult but because he’s used far more often.

On the topic of the Bearded Lady event, Lord and Lady Ironbeard are beefy together. It’s not a fast team but man can they take a beating…

1 Like

PLEASE do not fall for this Eika. Save yourself some grief.^^

1 Like

Lets cheer up and give each other a manhug.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I found that out when trying to put together an explore team. Easily cleared Warlord IV with my “Meet the Ironbeards” team, and it was only haphazardly thrown together. Should be a fun week with them.

2 Likes

I don’t like hugs.

8 Likes