Bearded Lady And Troop Changes

What’s the simple solution? Unfortunately I can’t block individual users.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that “listening to it” and “acting upon it” are two separate things. There are a lot of ideas, both balance and gameplay, that are just plain bad. I’m glad the devs take a light touch to player feedback. I prefer that to chaos.

9 Likes

ORION and DRAAKULUS…YES!!
Time to rebuild some old decks…:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The simple solution is for the Devs to address some of the nagging issues in the game, which they thankfully seem to be doing now.

Not all feedback is worth acting upon. All feedback should be welcome, even if nobody likes it.

At any rate, it was me, not the “troll” who derailed this thread and I’m done with that now. Carry on.

It’s actually fairly easy to block an annoying user using third-party tools like AdBlock. I prefer not to do so, if only to provide a counterargument to a particularly misguided post. Some trollish comments are obviously trollish, while others might mislead people who don’t know any better. I’d rather see this and state my case.

4 Likes

I disagree. Honest feedback (like yours) is always welcome but individuals who attenpt to goat others or word their feedback in such a way as to purposefully cause conflict and create animosity just to get attention for themselves are not welcome. They should be ignored or, in extreme cases removed as their true purpose isn’t to further debate but to disrupt. The other user being discussed falls into the latter category.

8 Likes

He pretty much should regret not listenting to us earlier, in the Guild Wars thread he got his trail with the troll. Well, we all live and we all learn for at least for today…

Yeah I hear there are YT video tutorials floating around for how to do it with adBlock and uBlock

Its a good thing I know how to do these kinds of things all by myself and definitely don’t need any gurus to help me out :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, he got me SO good. I said my piece, he ignored it, I moved on. You really shouldn’t put so much stock in imaginary burns on a completely anonymous internet forum.

2 Likes

haha, I enjoyed it quite a bit to be honest. Not sure if I gonna cry or laugh…
When Karma takes over.:sweat_smile:

Is anybody else actually enjoying the Snotstone event this week?

I know a lot of us are down on maps, me included, but I really like this week’s event.

1. It encourages quality over quantity.
  2. It provides both Snotstones and Guild seals for your effort.

Overall, I think it was a good design choice and makes each map run feel worthwhile again.

3 Likes

I don’t believe in karma so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I asked him nicely to be more constructive, he refused. It doesn’t affect me one way or another.

No matter, thanks for the laugh… :sweat_smile:

Well if you enjoyed it I’m glad I could oblige. :wink:

1 Like

This is a great comment because it speaks to intent.

A productive conversation is where parties are working towards a common understanding, or at the very least towards bettering their individual understandings through the debate process.

Certain individuals are not attempting to do so, nor are they seeking to expand the discussion in any meaningful way. Sullen, bitter, belligerent and accusatory people have no place in intelligent adult conversations IMO.

edit: I’m not deleting this comment :laughing: but I shall bow out of this thread now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amazing how one or two annoying posters is all it takes to transform a forum from an enjoyable source of game information into a chore of separating the signal from the noise.

17 Likes

@KrudlerTheHorse Ok… so… you posted a pic of you muting the thread… I thought my browser was frozen cause I could not UNCLICK muted… so I closed the browser and reopened the thread only to find the “error” still present… at which point I realized two things.

1. It’s a PICTURE! :hushed:

2. I’m a MORON! :flushed: :sweat_smile: :joy: :sleepy:

Also, the fact that you muted the thread means you may never see this so… see #2 again! :wink:

9 Likes

Diverging from all the nerf talk.

Holy crap Lady Ironbeard is scary this week. Even with my high armor dragon team, she still has LOADS more armor so she always does triple damage, upwards of 90+ dmg.

Also i hate that people figured out that Humility is a perfect combo with her so quickly.

3 Likes