Battlecrasher Reward: 50 Souls

I’m hoping the drop will change everyday. I’m also preparing for disappointment.

You can see how the gnome and battlecrusher are badly designed

Soul gnome got the best chance to drop a vault key. Don’t you think it would be more appropriate for the treasure gnome?

Treasure gnome drop soul when we got a soul gnome

Battlecrusher could drop random rewards but no he also drop stupid souls

I agree that more could be done to make it interesting.

Better than nothing?

2 Likes

Would prefer nothing, i am one of those who like to have a good defense stats and this event is ruining it and also giving shitty rewards

Not only is it unexciting, it’s actively insulting.

2 Likes

I think this event was poorly thought out. It has awful rewards and the player group that could arguably benefit from it are those ar a really low level. Anyone above the early levels hopefully has a soul farm team. They also have better access to other modes to earn souls like delves, guild events, etc. 50 souls is too small even for those that could use it for the last few troops or that million for dawnbringer, but it may be too difficult for lower levels. A moa is easy, a gnome may run, but a legendary, with pretty good buffs all around? Not impossible to beat, but certainly no pushover compared to other reward troops. This isn’t a good event, it’s an annoyance. I like the Halloween tower for invasion, but this is a let down.

On a side note, I already made my defense 4 spooky imps, so no disrupting my defense this week.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(For the record, I feel your pain, man. Just with Yasmine’s Chosen instead. Haha)

Tell me about it. Not only do they mess with Fire Bomb teams, try going up against Divines in PvP with two Wraiths… Suuuuper useful. NOT!

I like the idea of a Battlecrasher, the concept. But, the first one is a recently buffed Legendary, that can transform my troops into (basically) garbage, and only drops 50 Souls? No thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. I didn’t take a SS. But during Ranked PvP. My level 20 troop was transformed into a level Zero troop thanks to a transform from the BC. I was going to wait until I saw it again before reporting. I also had my PvP Stats and Tier reset midweek on one of my accounts. I just have bug reporting fatigue at the moment. The game has used up as much probono bug reporting as I’m willing to give. It wasn’t so bad when the time spent was compensated with gems. But for almost a year now… We’re expected to report out of the kindness in our hearts. Yet every update, we have more and more of our “free” resources taken away. While the biggest resource of them all… Our TIME… Is barely recognized nor appreciated. How much money is saved for 505 thanks to our participation on the forums or beta testers? Instead. We get nerfs…I mean…“tribute bug fixes”. I haven’t spent money on GoW since December. But many of my Guild members have. I feel bad every time they do. Cause though the game can’t exist without profit. I question where their money spent is actually going. It seems to be that the business mentality for IP2 is “add first, fix second”. 2 Guild wars in a row… One during 4.0 and one during 4.1. A member of mine won his match on Green day with the exact same team… But had the game freeze and count it as a loss. During that time a few questions have been asked to him. But zero answers nor solutions have been given from the devs. He stated his device, he shared the exact team and situation in guild wars. It shouldn’t be on him to replicate the same issue in future GW. Yet, how else can we expect for it to be fixed? Rely on QA to do their job? :grinning:, Unprecedented.

Don’t forget what happened with the Brazilians and such. I know a Guild on Xbox that almost a third of their Guild couldn’t log in, let alone play daily things like Dungeons or GW. Guess they are just crap outta luck there.

I mean, I guess it was an issue on Microsoft’s end, not Gems, but that doesn’t matter to the players who couldn’t play. Regardless of who’s fault it was or wasn’t, they still got screwed out of playing for days (i don’t even know if it’s 100% fixed yet). I have/had 4 players in my own Guild affected by it.

2 Likes

I like the idea of the new Battlecrasher. I would however like him to get out of my PvP defense when I test.

2 Likes

i finally realized this is simply a halloween related thing. since i play less frequently now, i originally thought battlecrasher was a new addition to the game and could not understand it.

im not gonna complain about the battlecrasher rewards, since its just a simple temporary addition for fun. BUT i’d honestly rather get 5 gold than 50 souls.

Are those souls affected by necromancy traits?
Probably not right?

Nope its set at 50
Just like the gnomes rewards

1 Like

I feel ya. On the one hand, I’d like to help; on the other, it really is just working for free, and tiring.

1 Like

They should do a battle crasher event with big payouts except the troops replaced are always replaced with a lvl 100 god version of themself.

1 Like

:laughing: Maybe with an option to run away before the battle, and/or not in Ranked PvP or other battles that affect scores.

Edit: Maybe also only appearing after you’ve fully completed a pet rescue, or some other level-oriented milestone.