Backup and Child of Sky is not generating properly

As an end user who plays daily, I’ve noticed a very clear difference in the spawn rate of which the bandit and Heronath are generated, to the point of not wanting to play this team any longer. I read the release notes and didn’t see a change in the formula, but it had to have changed because I rarely get either one anymore. The Bandit is supposed to be 50% on death, and I am not seeing even close to that. The Heronath is 25% chance on spells cast, again, I’m not seeing anywhere near that.

Another item I am trying to keep an eye on, but can’t seem to catch on a regular basis is that my matched gems don’t seem to be collected in my teams. Meaning when I match 3 red gems for example, there are times where I don’t see them actually collected, or they are coming up very short. I’ve noticed this enough times that i believe there is an issue, but obviously without some sort of battle logs I can’t know for 100%.

I know that others have mentioned the AI system now, I have to admit, it is quite rough. While I don’t want to quit playing the game, it is super frustrating when I get a turn or two, then the AI goes on a long run killing all of my team in a matter of seconds. I have found myself just retreating and moving on, because it is super depressing and frustrating. I’m sure this is a matter your team is looking into, but please note that this has been a lot more noticeable in the last several weeks. It seems that I am not the only one, and it also seems that you are losing a lot more people than you are gaining from this update.

Have you considered adding some sort of battle log that people can review at the end of a battle? Something where we can see each transaction, in writing, so that we know what exactly happened. How much mana was collected, when it was a “bonus” collection, what each hit was, etc… It may even come to help you developers by giving us a chance to provide you real data, not just a “feeling” like I have above. You could even add in a “flag me” button for those users who see or notice something that isn’t right.

Thanks,
~A

P.S. → You’ve basically made the pet rescue events impossible to win. While I previously was able to get a win on level 80 after a few tries, I haven’t made it past level 70 in my last two tries, ever since the latest update. Was this the point? Again, yet another reason why it is getting hard to want to play the game. If you make it too hard and not fun, then people go find other games to play and take up their time. I gotta say, I’m really close.