Are the books we buy with gold marks broken on the xbox?

Before the immortals update, they were always RNG. Since the immortals update over the past 13 weeks, every time I saved 100 gold marks, I would only get green or blue books. I decided to save 300 gold marks and buy 3 in one day. I would get green, blue, and then another color. This week, I bought 3 on Monday and got green, blue, and purple. Yesterday, I bought 3 more books and got blue, green, and red.
Currently, I have 2 kingdoms maxed at 20 from every color. I only need 2 green books and 4 blue books to upgrade the 3rd kingdom of their respective colors ( i will be getting a green book next week from rewards). Meanwhile, my third red kingdom is at 16 with only 1 red book. My 3rd yellow kingdom needs 2 more books to hit 18. My 3rd brown kingdom is exactly on 18. I bought 10 books using writs and got my 3rd purple kingdom to 19. It needs 8 more to max and catch up to blue and green.
At this rate, or bad RNG, by the time I max out my 3rd kingdoms for the other 4 colors, I would probably have all green and blue kingdoms maxed.
Is anyone else on xbox having a similar issue?

Mine has been brown/red. I got so irritated with it that I don’t even buy them any more.

I’m on Xbox and I get blue more than anything else. I currently have 20 blue books with all blue kingdoms to 18.